CHAPTER 21: UNEXPECTED TURN

On MWA Weekly show;

"Ladies and gentlemen. Please welcome; Fiq Cadonna and Ikmal McDonns!"

"Last week on MWA Weekly, we tried to get rid off Marufuji and Gates to get back our spotlight. But then, all of sudden, The Island Sniper came to be a hero and save his friends" said Fiq.

"That's true. Let me tell you this, Eagles. Just because you beat Sladkiy last Saturday, doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want!" said Ikmal. Suddenly;

Hariz then made his entrance with his MWA Southeast Asia Championship gold on his shoulder.

"Look, punks. Everything that happened last week is completely your fault. You see, I couldn't care less about what you had done to Marufuji. He and I are completely strangers. The problem right now is that you cheapshot Randy Gates; one of my old friends. I don't care if you both face him upfront because I know that he will completely kick your ass but the problem is you sneaked from behind and attacked him. Seriously, where's your ball? Did you sell it to buy the latest model of I-Phone or something?" asked Hariz.

"If you want to get your ass kicked that badly, then come!" replied Fiq.

"Well, since you already invited me, who am I to turn it down" said Hariz before dropped his microphone and walked through the ramp before suddenly;

"Wait a second, Eagles. You're not the only one that has some business with them. Last week, they attacked me. So, I know how much you want to take revenge for your buddy, but they're mine tonight" said Joe.

"Yours? What, did you write your names on their ass or something because as far as I know, I don't see it" replied Hariz.

"Hold on a second, gentlemen" said Steve as he made his appearance.

"You see. As we all know, here in MWA, we settled our problems inside that very ring. So, tonight, Fiq Cadonna and Ikmal McDonns will face The Wanderer; Joe Marufuji. And his tag team partner will be the newly crowned ONE Heavyweight Champion of The World that is also our MWA Southeast Asia Champion; Hariz Eagles!" said Steve followed by loud cheers from the crowds.

Later on;

Jake is at the lockeroom preparing for his match when FH, Alpha and Haiqal came in.

"So, you teaming up with Hariz, huh. Can you work together?" asked FH.

"I have no problem with it. Besides, even during my time in WWE, not everybody wants to work with me" replied Jake.

"But unlike them, I have a valid reason not to do so" said Hariz as he came out from the toilet.

"You should trust me a bit, you know" replied Jake.

"So that y canou can stab on my back again? No thanks" said Hariz.