soo-won ⋆ first love

𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐍𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐀

♡ this will not follow the manga/anime ♡ 

If you're going to ask me what is the one thing I like the most about her

If you're going to ask me what is the one thing I like the most about her. I always have the same answer...

Her smile.

Her smile as bright and warm as the summer sun. Her smile as comforting as the first flower bloom of spring. Her smile as serene as the winter snow. Her smile is so pure that it can make all your troubles fade in an instant.

It's her smile that made me feel alive again.

•••

Consumed by overflowing work, the young Emperor took a quick walk outside his palace to inhale some fresh air, and also, to see how his people are doing. He may be a strict Emperor, but he always thinks about the wellness of his people. He wants his Kingdom to thrive, and be a stable land, so that its people will live peacefully.

While walking, his eyes were drawn to the beautiful scenery of the rice field. The mountains behind it make it look like a painting. "What a beautiful view, given by the gods." He mumbled.

"Gotcha!" A female voice exclaimed as she jumped from a tree in front of Soo-won. The young Emperor came to a halt as his eyes widened upon seeing a girl in a long dress appeared out of nowhere. In her arms is a small cat, purring.

"Don't climb if you can't jump down!" You said in a scolding tone while stroking its black fur. Moments later, you bent over. "Go forth and multiply!" You added, letting go of the cat. You watched the tiny creature run until it disappeared from your sight.

"Another job well done, self!" You mumbled, dusting your palms. "Now I'm hungry. Time to go home and eat something." You turned around to go back to your house but flinched when you see this shining, beautiful man, staring at you.

"Jeez! You scared me." You paused and glanced at him for a few moments. He looks pretty expensive for a commoner. His robe seems like it was made of luxury garments, his hair is carefully wrapped with gold ribbons, and he has fair skin, indicating that he is not always outside for work which is rare for a commoner. That's bad, y/n! Judging a person based on his appearance. You're not raised like that! You shook your head to remove the thoughts.

"Uhm... Hi! Are you lost?" You asked.

"Ah, no. I was just taking a walk. Nice job rescuing the cat."

"Oh, that? Ehehehehe." You chuckled nervously while scratching the back of your head. Soo-won is amazed to see that you're not self-conscious around him. Almost every female he meets acts in a certain way in front of him, which makes him feel as if everything was just an acting performance or something.