ayame ⋆ meet by chance

𝐅𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓

"Oh shit! I'm going to be late

"Oh shit! I'm going to be late." You said while looking at your watch. You keep on looking behind you because you wore your bra in the wrong way and it's bothering you. You had your hand sprained that's why it's hard for you to hook it from behind.

You stop at a convenience store, trying to figure out a way to fix your bra when suddenly, a guy with long straight silver-grey hair and has a golden eye stepped out from the convenience store. Since He has long hair, you assume that he's a girl. He had his mask on but looking at his eyes, you thought that he's pretty.

Maybe she can help me. You said in your mind.

You're shy to approach him but you need to fix the problem fast so you slowly walk towards him.

"Uhm, Hi!"

Ayame looked straight into your eyes and his gaze is hypnotizing that's why you blushed. Huh? Did I blush at a girl? He just raised his eyebrows like he's asking what?

"Sorry, sore throat." He said in a hoarse voice.

"Oh, It's fine... You don't have to talk, I know it's weird but I need to ask you for a favor. I'm desperate."

Ayame didn't speak for a while he's just looking at you. he's thinking if you're a con artist or not. Moments later, he nods and you sigh.

"Thank you, you're an angel! but I don't have time to explain, I'm going to be late. Let me show you instead." You said and grab his arm. You drag him inside the convenience store and walk straight to the bathroom.

You then pull him inside and lock the door. His eyes widen but you just shrug it off.

"Hey, what are we, I mean... I don't mind but we're at-" You don't get what he's saying and you're in a hurry to comprehend so you just proceed to take off your shirt.

Ayame smirked behind his mask. What a bold girl. He said in his head. He's about to touch you when you suddenly turn around.

"See my bra? Can you unhook it and twist it around so it would be straight then hook them again? I sprained my hands and it hurts to reach it."

The silver-haired guy got stunned by your request. He's trying his best not to laugh at the situation.

"Okay." He said and proceed to unhook your bra. Ayame feel the burning in his cheeks when he sees your nape with some loose hair and sweat. He shakes his head and continues to fix your bra.

"it's done." He said and you faced him.

"Thank you so much!" You put your shirt back and walk towards him. You're so close to him that he need hold his breath while staring at you. He's scared that you might hug him then accidentally turn into a snake. That will surely freak you out.