You're Clingy All Day

a/n - just some recovery fluff from that last chapter 🥰

Hailee Pov

I felt the sun on my face as it peeked through the curtains. I yawned out and went to get up but felt weight keeping me on the bed. Looking down, I smiled gently. (Y/n) was curled up on top of me, his fluffy hair in a mess with soft snores falling from his lips.

I ran my fingers through his hair, memorized by how soft it is. God, how does this man keep his hair so nice? I froze when he shifted, only for him to groan and move up to my neck. Chuckling I ran my hands up and down his back. "Baby," I whispered. "I gotta pee." (Y/n) hummed in response and squeezed lightly.

I sighed knowing how this was gonna go. Very carefully, I sat up and wrapped his legs around my waist and standing up. This made (Y/n) wrap his arms around my neck and groan. "Nooo," I laughed softly and set him down. Or at least tried too. "I'll be gone for like two minutes then you'll get all the cuddles you want, promise."

With that he finally let go, but he still pouted. My big baby. I went and completed my morning duties before slipping back into bed with an impatient boyfriend. (Y/n) immediately wrapped himself around me making me chuckle. I picked up my phone with one hand on his back, drawing circles with my hand earning a hum from him. I felt a smile make it's way to the corners of my lips as I checked my notifications.

A few minutes of silence passed. I looked down at (Y/n) only to notice he wasn't wearing the same clothes he slept in. He must've put on one of my shirts while I was in the bathroom, sneaky little shit. It was way too big on him and stupid cute. Meanwhile, I'm wearing nothing but shorts that cutoff just above the knees and a sports bra.

I set my phone back on the night stand and reached under the blankets, pulling (Y/n) up by his thighs. "Bottom.." I chuckled out. He grunted unhappily in return making me laugh softly. "What do you want for breakfast love, unless you wanna get brunch? It's almost eleven."

He sighed against my skin, his breath tickling slightly. "Brunch, at your favorite café?" He looked up as he said that, big doe eyes locking with mine. How could I say no to that?

I went to get up only for (Y/n) to whine again. "If you don't let me get up I can't get dressed." I chuckled out. He shook his head. "So you want everyone to see me shirtless?" (Y/n) jumped out of bed and started putting his socks and shoes on.

"I can go start the car, here." He tossed me one of his sweatshirts and I held back a laugh. They should've cast him as Barry Allen in the new Flash movie. Little did he know I had the keys.

As I made my way downstairs I saw (Y/n) running around looking for the car keys. "Ehem." I held up the keys and jiggled them. "I'm driving, now go get your cute butt in the car." He huffed but opened the door waiting for me.

A few minutes into the drive I moved my hand over to (Y/n)'s thigh. "You're mean." I furrowed my brows knowing exactly why he said that. "And why do you think that?" I glanced over at him only to see him pouting, arms crossed over his chest.

"Cause you never let me drive." I held back my laugh.. barely. "That's because you're my baby." I smirked. "Am not!" He scoffed in fake offense but I could here the smile in his voice. "You're only proving my point. Plus, over in Europe royalty isn't supposed to drive." (I don't know if that's right 💀)

"Fine.. you win." I gave his thigh a quick squeeze. "Don't be too upset little prince."

a/n - uhhhhh.. how tf did i get #1 in #haileesteinfeld ????

anygays i hope you enjoyed the fluff !! requests are open :)