Only For You

a/n - i randomly thought of this and for those who want a part 2 to the last one i see you 👀, anygays ✨

tw: smut smutty smuttiest of smutty smut, semi-public, strap-on, praise, degradation, good lord this is probably the dirtiest shit ive ever written, alcohol, unwanted advances from a cis man, POSSESIVE HAILEE 😩, choking, throat fucking, gagging, rough fuck

Y/n Pov

"You're mine. Do you fucking understand me?" Hailee continuously pounded into me with her strap. I nodded and she stopped making me whine. "Y-Yes mommy, I'm all yours." She started pounding into me again, even harsher than before.

The windows of the car were fogged up, by some godforsaken miracle. I gripped the head rest of the driver seat as she pushed my hips further down. See the reason as to why I'm currently being fucked into another dimension is pretty funny if you ask me.

Earlier that evening

I took one last look at the champagne in my glass before downing the rest of it. Hailee and I were currently at Ella's birthday party, because who could say no to the beautiful actress? Certainly not Hailee or me.

I went to pick up my third glass, at least I think it's my third, when I heard my name being called. "(Y/n)! Love when did you get here?" Ella wrapped me in a hug and I could smell the margarita on her breath.

I pulled away gently and set my glass down, arms ready in case she was too tipsy. "I came in with Hailee remember?" She thought for a second before smiling. "That's right! She wanted me to come get you," Ella leaned in really close, almost too close. "She said it was about time for you two to head out. If you catch my drift."

Ella waggled her eyebrows at me making me snort. She pouted at me and stumbled slightly, making me grab her waist for support. I swear I felt daggers hit me. "Ella, how much did you have to drink?" I questioned her trying not to laugh.

"I'm gonna be honest, I don't know, but its my birthday!" I chuckled again before turning to the bartender and asking for a glass of water. They nodded and I sat Ella down on a stool before waving Adrian over. "Make sure she gets to bed okay, I gotta go." I pat him on the shoulder and looked around for Hailee.

When I tell you it's hard to see through an ocean of heads that tower over you. Especially when you've had a few drinks, I mean it. After a few more minutes of looking I stood to the side of the room and texted Hailee. She was on the other side of the room and was on her way over.

I sighed in relief when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Ba-" Not Hailee. It was a man, a very tall one at that. I think I fractured my neck looking up at him. "Oh sorry! I thought you were someone else!" I went to turn around when he pulled me to face him. "Well aren't you pretty.. You could pretend I'm whoever you were waiting for." I could feel the urge to vomit in the back of my throat.

"Ah! No thank you I'm good." I moved his hand off my shoulder, only to be pushed against the pillar I was waiting by. "W-What-" He crashed his lips onto mine. What the fuck is this guy doing? Is he trying to die?

I shoved him off of me and wiped my mouth with my sleeve. "What the fuck?! I said no!" People's heads turned towards us and not a second later the guy was on the ground.

"Don't touch my fucking boyfriend." Hailee. I know I shouldn't even be thinking this right now, but fuck. She was wearing an all black suit with an open collar, her hair tied up with black shoes to match. Her fists were clenched so hard her knuckles were white, other than the blood staining them from the guy on the floor.

Hailee Pov

You know, prison doesn't sound so bad right now. All I can see is red. This mother fucker is gonna be begging for me to kill him once I'm done. Every inhumane thought of how to physically hurt someone was running through my mind.