Third

[♡]

Kyara Wolff

- Little Wolff! - Daniel picked up the phone. I was just sitting in my room thinking about what clothes I should wear. After all, I wanted to look good, I wanted to show everyone that I was good and not just one of many girls.

- Yes Daniel! Now tell me why you want to take my time - I said sarcastically, because I loved the boy anyway

- Shall I pick you up before the party? - Mr. Perfection asked

- You don't have to, dad wants to take me. I think he wants to telll me what the dangers of this evening can be. After all, I will be the most beautiful girl.

- I know, Kyara, but don't give yourself to Leclerc right away because he's winking at you!

- What? Wait ?! How do you know? - I bit my lip. I thought it was unbelievable that Lando told everyone that I was completely in love with Charles Leclerc. At least Lewis doesn't know yet...

- Baby girl, everyone is talking about it! You better be careful

- I'm not a little girl and I can take care of myself. Besides, I do what I want. - I didn't want to believe that they were interfering with what I was doing

- It's okay, I didn't mean to upset you. Come at 8pm! -  Danny said and hung up the phone. I just blinked and tried to process what the hell this was all about. I took a deep breath and continued what I had been doing, so I was getting ready.
After almost 20 minutes, Dad's soft knocking disturbed me. I opened the hotel room door and he came into my room with his mouth open.

- Please don't try to educate me too! -  I put my hand on his shoulder

- Come on ! You're an adult, you do what you want, but still...

- Still what? - I interrupted him

- Still, you will always be my little girl - said dad. Well, no one knew, not even me sometimes, that the incredibly strict Toto Wolff could be so emotional. I hugged him close, then pressed a small kiss on his cheek

- I love you daddy! I already told you?!

- Of course, only that stupid Daniel wouldn't be so close to me all the time because of you!  -  dad laughed. Danny always annoyed him, but I looked at the two Mclaren drivers as if they were my brothers. Lando is more like my twin, because of our age, but I never wanted to bother Daniel with that, so they are my brothers. I mean, I look at them as...
After that, I was already sitting in the car looking at the road. The nightclub was wonderful, modern, full of luxury, just as it suited these boys. I got out of the car and immediately saw the dark figure of Lando. The boy smiled at my dad,  then let me take his arm with my hand and we entered the building together. As soon as I entered and looked around, I immediately saw the figure of Charles. He looked all over me with his eyes, then he started staring at Lando. I didn't understand why he was doing this, but he didn't take his eyes off us. It was incredible.

The celebrated Pierre came and the cake. Then the music turned up, the boys pulled me into a tight hug. I was the girl that everyone loved, who was important to everyone. Of course, there were plenty of other girls there besides me. Norma Gasly, who was Pierre's older sister, my best friend, Kika, Pierre's girlfriend, Isa, Carlos's girlfriend, and I could list more, but I still felt the most special.

- I'm glad you're here! -  Gasly said, whispering in my ear.

- Me too, old boy! I wouldn't have missed your birthday! - I said and put down my glass. I was just drinking a cocktail when Charles came up to us.

- Will you dance with me Kyara? - he asked and I shook my head firmly.

- I promised Lewis this dance. In other words, I told him that if this music comes, I will definitely not look for another person -  I said, and then I started looking for my pilot.

- And where is Lewis? -  asked the boy with a small smile

- He was here somewhere before - I said desperately. Because I had no desire to dance with Charles after he took the win from my driver.

- It looks like he won't come anymore -  he said, then took my hand and pulled me to the middle of the room in my blue dress. He grabbed my waist and I let out a loud sigh. I already had enough alcohol in me, but not enough to be able to accept what was happening at the moment. Charles started moving his hands up and down my waist, we moved left and right, enjoying each other's company. Then everything stopped. Charles returned to his offended self in an instant, walked me back to my glass, then hurried to the terrace door and I didn't see him again during the evening...

"Cause I tried to forget about the first night
The sweetest memories are filled with pain
I'm dancing in a lovers' hurricane
Nice try but I know I'm someone you hide
So don't let me be the one that got away
You can find me dancing in a lovers' hurricane"

I had headphones on, my favorite oversized t-shirt and black pants. I didn't want to see anyone after last night, after Charles left me at the wooden picture. I just sat next to dad in the black Mercedes bus and then let them take me to the airport. Lewis was already there, as was Valtteri. After all, we always traveled like this, only Sussie and Jack were missing, and of course Angela, who had to stay another day. I could clearly see the boys talking through the darkened window, and then I closed my eyes for a moment. I imagined again the moment I wanted all my life, Charles hugged me tightly around the waist, then he let go of me and everything stopped. Like in the Cinderella story. Just the other way around.

- Kyara! - I heard dad's grumpy voice, before I turned off the music and turned to him.

- Here you go, dad!  - I said and tried to smile

- I've been talking to you for 3 minutes! -  he said angrily, and I just whispered the word "I love you" to him
- So I said until now that we are going to Monaco -  he said, and even the little zest for life that I had until now disappeared.

....

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4