Twenty-ninth

[♡]

Kyara Wolff

2 months later

Marc was playing in the garden and I didn't want to leave him alone for a minute since I had to spend so much time without him. Charles was at a race, actually my whole family went to America, but I really wasn't interested in the rush as much as I used to be. I feel like I've changed, I've changed a lot. But when I came home from the hospital and saw the beautiful house that Charles intended for us, all my worries immediately disappeared, it was just us, Charles, Marc and I.

I made myself a coffee, then opened the door and stepped out onto the terrace. Marc just slid down the slide and ran to me laughing. I loved the huge garden, it was wonderful that my child could enjoy his life safely. I took out my laptop and started to finish my email, because I discussed with my father what will happen to my future.

...

...what do you mean you don't want all of this? -  my dad looked at me confused

- I don't know, it would be better if I paid more attention to my family! -  I said and pointed to my hand

- Charles asked me to be his wife and I said yes! - I said smiling

- Kyara Wolf! This is amazing ! - said father, then he came closer to me and hugged me
- My little girl, if that's what you want, you have to tell Lewis! He will miss you the most!

- I know I know! - I said and smiled. My life turned upside down and Lewis always supported me, Marc adored him, and now I'm letting him down, and I didn't want that.

..

- Baby, mommy has to finish this email! - I told my son

- It's fine, but hurry -  Marc said and ran back to his car

Hereby, I, Kyara Wolff, would like to submit my resignation to the Mercedes Formula 1 team...

...

I go down the stairs slowly, I don't want to wake Marc, but as I hear the garage door go up, I involuntarily smile. Charles finished 3rd in the competition, and this was a very good performance from him and the team. I was wearing a robe and I was pretty tired at night, but I wanted to surprise Charles. The boy lightly pressed the doorknob and entered.

- Kyara, what are you doing here? - he looked at me with tired eyes

- Hello to you too, my love! - I said and pressed a hot kiss on his lips. Charles returned the kiss, then slipped his hand on my waist. I stepped away from him and let him get dressed. Ferrari's red cap was still on, he was wearing blue pants and a black hoodie.

- You look very tired! -  I said and stroked the hair

- Of course, I hurried home to you -  he said and pressed another kiss on my lips. I sighed as Charles smiled.

- later! - I said and pulled away from him
- Tell me how your race was? -  I asked, and Charles looked at me angrily

- You are such a party wrecker!  - he said and headed for the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator door and took out a bottle of beer.
I remember when I met Charles Leclerc he still had minor alcohol problems, but today it has become completely normal and has disappeared.

- Do you want too? - he asked and I shook my head. Charles nodded and then pulled open the huge glass door and stepped out onto the terrace. There was no noise, only the sound of the sea. I sat down next to him and pulled my legs up. Charles rested his head on my shoulder and put his hand in my lap, and I moved closer to him.

- Everything was fine in the race. - he said after a short break
- Except that Hamilton is always faster than me and my team always screws up the strategy - said Charles sarcastically

- Is everything okay with the others? Lando, Daniel are you okay? -  I ask while looking Charles in the eyes

- Lando misses you so much! - Charles said
- You should call him! -  Charles said, caressing my thigh. Maybe Charles was right, since Lando and I haven't really talked since my accident. By the way, he was one of the drivers to whom I did not immediately tell that I would no longer be in the Paddock from now on.

- I'll call him tomorrow, maybe I'll call Lando here -  I said, and Charles nodded approvingly.

- But now I'm coming! - he took the bottle from his hand and raised me at my feet.

- Charles put me down! -  I said quietly, but the boy didn't listen to me and took me straight up to the bed in the bedroom. There he carefully placed me on the bed.

- Charles, I'm tired! - I said, and the boy didn't answer, he just took off his t-shirt, then his pants and finally stood in front of me in a pair of underpants while Marc was sleeping a few rooms away.

- So am I, Kyara, but I've wanted this for weeks, actually I wanted you, I wanted you! - he said when I smiled

- But you can't get me now either! - I said and put my hand on my stomach.
I didn't want to tell Charles like this, but when I threw up my favorite breakfast 6 days ago, I immediately took a pregnancy test. I sat in the bathroom and tried to compare the situation to my first pregnancy while I was waiting for the test results, then when the time expired and I saw that it was positive, I immediately reached for my phone and Susie was the first person I called. I screamed and told her the wonderful news and asked her not to tell dad right away, I intended it to be a surprise for everyone, but Charles' masculinity did not allow it to become a divorce.

- Kyara Wolff, are you pregnant? - Charles asked and I could see he was completely confused

y Yes, I am, I found out 6 days ago, but believe me, I didn't want you to know all this -  I said, then I knelt on the bed and put my hand on Charles' chest. I could feel his heart beating fast.

- Kyara, I'm so happy, I'm speechless! - said Charles, then he put his hand on my stomach and kissed it.
- I hope it's a girl! - Charles said

- But if you promise to take care of us, you can have me, but you have to be very careful! -  I said and ran my fingers through his hair

- I'll take care of you! -  he said, throwing me down on the bed again and I let him do what he wanted with me...

....

___________________

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4