Chapter 6: Maintaining My Dignity

Hey guys!

I know. I'm in trouble.

IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had A GIGANTIC writer's block for this story!

Plus this chapter is super short :(

But never fear loyal readers! I have a come back!

By the way a HUGE thank you to Confiantexetxbelle for making me this MAGNIFCIENT cover right over there!!! --------->>>>

ON WITH CHAPTER 6!!!!!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

______________________________________________________________________

 ***RECAP***

“You know everything about Steven! Now you can help me win him over! I can’t believe you didn’t tell me before!” she said walking to the bathroom.

I sat there in shock. She wanted to me to get Steven to like her?

Awesome.

 ________________________________________________________________________________

“Anna I don’t think this is a good idea,” Katie said nervously as her and Haley tried to keep up with me.

“No,” I said shortly.

“I think Ariel set her off,” Haley whispered. I spun around and turned to face them.

“Yes! Ariel set me off!” I said throwing my hands up in the air. “If she asks me ONE more time what Steven’s favorite color is, or what his middle name is, or what school he went to before this one, I’m going to EXPLODE!”

“That isn’t Steven’s fault though,” Haley said, confused. “So why are you going to yell at him?”

“Yes it is Steven’s fault,” I said murderously. “Even though Katie let it slip HE’S the one who had to tell the entire Student Council. AND he lied about it!” I walked up a flight of stairs and up to Steven’s dorm room.

“Have you considered that Andrew might be in there? It is his dorm you know,” Katie said, sounding amused as I pounded on Steven’s door. I paused.

Shit.

“Anna!” Andrew said joyfully as he swung the door open. He pulled me into a hug and I nearly melted.

He smelled really good.

“Hey Andrew,” I said weakly.

“What are you doing here?” Steven said coming up behind him.

“I needed to talk to Steven,” I said automatically. Crap.

“You did?” Andrew said suspiciously while Steven looked at me confused.

“Yeah… I needed to talk about…out Health report that we’re doing together,” I invented wildly. Steven’s eyebrows rose. I flashed him a look before he could say anything. He knew my expression better than anyone so of course shut up.