A/N important for the future of the story!!!

If it wasn't obvious by the updated trigger warnings there will be a suicide attempt later on in this story. Over course I will be covering the initial aftermath of the event and a few days post attempt. However I was wondering if you guys would like to have the further aftermath in different chapters or in an epilogue format. In either case it will talk about the struggles Y/n deals with and how recovery is going. I could also do both so that both those who want the quick overview and the more in-depth version of what happens next would be satisfied. If I make the epilogue type of format then it will be the last chapter of this book as long as nothing huge happens in my life regarding this type of issue because as  I've said before this book is heavily based on my life. If I do the chapter format it would of course go into more detail about recovery and all the problems Y/n has with it. Lastly as you probably guessed with both you would get both. Below you will have the options of either an epilogue format, a chapter format, or both. The way you can vote on it is by putting a 👍 in the comments of it. ( keep scrolling there's something else I want you to vote on as well)

Epilogue

Chapters

Both

I had an Idea for another book it would be one off storylines, kind of like "what if's" and may end up being titled something like that. The chapters would be relationships Y/N could possibly have, scenarios that she could be put in, situations that happen inside the anime/manga and possibly more. The book would contain quite a bit of angst and fluff but no lemon. For that book I would also be taking requests and to anyone who would like to send in some now please it so on this chapter until I make the book/if i make the book. If you would like to make a request there are a few things you should know. For instance I have only gotten to season 5 in the anime so please no spoilers, Y/n will have the same quirk as she has in this book, (although I will make the first Part of the book going more into detail about it and if you would like her to have different quirk please specify that as the default will be her current one) below you can vote on this book. (I will also create a book dedicated to voting on what book I should write next)

Make the book

Don't make the book