ICEE IN: 1

"ZAYLIE TAYLOR," Mavis spoke until she came in contact with the girl. "You're bunked with Sapphire and Wendy."

Zaylie nodded and ran to the girls she had already attended camp with last trimester. "Omg look at my hair." Sapphire showed off.

"ZORA WILSON." On the other side of camp Dinky called out for the other campers. "You're bunked with Angel and Taylor."

The three of them went to their bunk and Zora immediately got the single one leaving the other two girls with the bunked beds.

Everyone explored the camp as if most of them hadn't already been on their 3rd year. This was Zaylie's 2nd time at camp.

She's only in 6th grade and it starts when you get in 5th grade so she was happy. Zora on the other hand had only been here for the 1st year.

She was in 6th grade as well but her mother loves to spend quality time when she can so she didn't send her last year.

Her mother is Fatima Wilson, Atlanta's best singer ever. She's loved by so many so you could say Zora doesn't get a lot of time with her.

Zora doesn't ever feel neglected though, Fatima makes sure of it. She doesn't care if Zora came to ever studio session with her.

She recently started working on a home studio in their 3 layer house so she can be with her daughter more

On the other hand Zaylie is with her dad 24/7 and she loves it. He has a real estate business so he works from home a lot.

Zaylie has a bond with him like no other and she loves being with him but she had questions about her mother.

Zac does his best answering them as well as Fatima does with her daughter but both of them still avoided those conversations.

••

Over at the fencing court Zaylie was demolishing half the camp with her great fencing skills. "No one can beat you!" Sapphire gushed.

"I think I'll take a swing at it." Zaylie turned to see another camper with their gear on already. "Let's go then." She spoke.

"Come on."

The two began to fence until there was no more fencing to do. "Here let me help you," Zaylie reached over to Zora to help her out the mud.

She was shocked when Zora pulled her down with her causing her to fall in. "Alright girls!" Dinky applauses causing everyone to do the same.

The two got out and we're scolded as they took of their head gear. As they were faced to each other's backs the other children gasped.

"What?" Zora asked Angel. The two turned to face each other and Zora gasped, Zaylie did as well but played it off.

"What are you looking at?" She asked Zora, "Don't you see the resemblance between us?" Zora asked her. Zaylie chuckled. "Between you and me?"

"Hmm let me see, your ears are big, nose is long, hair is uneven and you have more freckles than I do." She pointed out.

Zora touched on her face before mugging Zaylie. Mavis and Dinky just stared in awe before sending everyone to their cabins.

"How could she say those awful things?" Zora askes Angel and Taylor as she combed out her hair. "She's just jealous." Taylor said.

"You guys are like twins." Angel was still shocked seeing the two girls faces. "Just forget about her- Zora was cut off by a paper flying into the window.

She picked it up and it was for a poker match in Zaylie's cabin, she smirked. "I have an idea." She told the girls.

poker night.