Chapter 11- Pool Party- Part 2

Pisces POV

Cancer just stared at me. She grabbed a handful of chips and crunched them. Loudly. I wish I could tell you I stayed mature, but I couldn't. I snorted, and shoved her back into the pool. Unfortunately, she managed to grab onto my arm and I went crashing back into the pool as well.  She grabbed onto my arm and splashed me again. "Yes, you idiot, I'd love to! What, you think that I was going to say no? I've been sending hints all day!" I almost couldn't believe my ears. I laughed, and splashed her back. I glanced back at Taurus and Scorpio and all the guys, who I knew were all eavesdropping on me. I snuck Taurus a thumbs up, and he, Leo, Scorpio, Sag, Aqua exchanged a massive high five. Cancer did a handstand at the bottom of the pool, and I copied her, before falling clumsily back down to her laughing face. "Please never try to do that again! You almost killed me!" I heard a few splashes, as the forms of Virgo, Taurus, Capricorn, and Scorpio crashed into the pool. Virgo and Capricorn splashed towards us, and smiled at me. "I'll have to steal her from you now, Pisces. We'll be back in a moment." Virgo smiled, and grabbed her arm and yanked Cancer away from me. 

Meanwhile, Taurus and Scorpio gathered around me. "What. Happened." The normally quiet Scorpio sounded eager, his pace face gaining some colour. Who would have known, he's a romantic. "She said yes! I've got a girlfriend guys! I'm taken!" Taurus clapped me on the back. "I'm impressed. You're bold. I'm never, ever going to be brave enough to tell anyone." "Excuse me, what? Am I missing something?" Scorpio interrupted, looking at Taurus. "Who do you like? Sag? Capricorn? I really hope it's not Gemini, because that isn't happening." He jerked his thumb towards a certain  sign of the Lion who was obsessively flirting with Gemini. Taurus snorted. "All wrong. It's Virgo." he confessed. Scorpio narrowed his eyes, and didn't say anything. "Wait, you don't like her too?" He asked, looking slightly defensive.  Scorpio burst out laughing. "No. I'm gay. But if you can't tell she likes you, you're crazy. But be careful. I don't want one of the only people I like to get her heart broken by the likes of you." Taurus looked offended for about seventeen seconds before realizing he was joking. I rolled my eyes at his obliviousness. "Taur, just go for it." I said. I suddenly got overwhelmed, and squealed (sounding a little bit too much like a pig, honestly) "I'm so excited." Taurus smiled, and asked. "When's the date?" I shook myself. "I need to go arrange that. Adios." And then I swam towards Cancer, my heart full. 

Sagittarius POV

"POLO!" I yelled, just managing to dodge Scorpio. "Fuck you, Sag. Get your purple haired, scrawny self over here before I turn you into a pulp." I managed not to laugh. The pool party had lasted several hours, and between the whole Cancer/Pisces thingy, the entire chicken fight thing, and watching everyone flirting, I was sure everyone, (expect me, of course) was going to be in a happy relationship before Halloween. Just so you know, it's September the first. Normally, I'm a pretty bold person. But I just couldn't bring myself to talk to Scorpio. My thought process had caused me to completely space out, and get myself caught. "Scorpiooooo!" I complained, before squeezing my eyes shut. It's time to not worry about this anymore, and destroy all these people. "Marco!" I yelled! "Polo!" Came eleven familiar voices. I swam towards who I thought was Leo, but couldn't tag him. "Marco!" I yelled again. From the opposite end of the pool came Leo's voice again. "Polo!" He said cockily. I sighed, and took off towards Virgo's voice, that was next to me. I'm not sure how she managed to get out of the way, but I missed her completely again.  Hey, I'm a fire sign, not a water sign. You should see me on the baseball pitch. Finally, I managed to tag Leo, but only because he was too busy flirting with Gemini. (Case in point. I'm willing to bet they'll be Bella Swan and Edward Cullen for halloween, unless  Pisces and Cancer beat them to it.) Even though I felt a little bit lonely in the love department, at least I've got some friends. But seriously, you don't think I, Sagittarius Archerstone, are going to end the chapter like that! Nope, we need another cliffhanger, can't let Pisces take all the glamour. 

"SAGITTARIUS? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!" I  had spaced out again, but this time,  somehow still in my daydream, I accidentally killed someone. 

I know it was a relatively short chapter, but I cannot wait to write the Cancer/Pisces date! Also, expect a LOT of romance in the next few chapters. Don't worry, the blood and gore and stuff will come later! Another cliffhanger, mwhahaha (Hey don't blame me, it was Sagittarius's fault) Also, with the deaths thingy. If it's going to be up too me, it will be a literal blood bath. Comment to save them! (OR THEY WILL probably die.) Also comment which couples you want to get together next! For all you Cap/Aqua shippers, don't worry, it will happen. Taurus/Virgo shippers, you're going to like the next chapter. Scorpio/Sag..... don't hold your breath, but I promise it will happen eventually. Finally, I hope you have a good day, and thanks to all of you who are commenting, voting, and following!

Who's your favourite character? Lots of love, and happy Aries season (I know it started a while ago, but still, I luv all my Aries friends!) Byeeee!

-Charlotte (HesterGranger)