Chapter 9- Prepping for the Party !

Capricorn POV 

Finally, Finally, we got out of that mall. It was fun at first, but if it was up to Gemini and Cancer, I think we'd have been there all day. Virgo, Cancer and I were in our room, getting ready for the party. Virgo was changing in our bathroom, and Cancer and I were doing each other's hair. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I peeked through the eye hole thingy on the wall, and saw.... oops, I forget his name. Shit. "Cancer, come open the door!" I hissed, and ran towards the other part of the room. Cancer rolled her eyes at me, and went to open it. Of course I wanted to listen to them, since I need to remember this guy's name. "Hey, Pisces." I heard her say. Oh ya! The cute california guy that she likes! Now I have to keep listening. Curse them, their voices dropped too low, and I couldn't hear them. I waited impatiently. "Can- Can! What were you two talking about!" I burst around the corner after hearing the door shut. Cancer was sitting on her bed, looking a little flustered. "He was just asking if we were ready to go. " She said quietly. I raised my eyebrows at her. "Aaaand? What else?" I pressed her. She blushed. "Fine. He was also asking if I wanted to hang out with him while we were at the party." "Yes!" I pumped my fist into the air. "Did I....miss something?" Virgo came out of the bathroom, looking extremely confused. Cancer and I filled her in, and she quickly got excited. "Ooh, Can-Can! You better have said yes!" she said. "Of Course I did, Virgi. You think I wouldn't? I'm not stupid." Cancer replied. 

"Come on, let's go!" I said. "Dont wanna keep Pisces waiting...."  I ran out the door before Cancer could catch me.

Theres the chapter, I know its really short. For all you Capricorn's who wanted a longer chapter, part of next chapter will also be in her POV! Also, thanks so much to @Urlocalhispanic008 for following me! Update soon! Bye!

- Charlotte (HesterGranger)