Chapter 7.5 - Food Battle!

AFTER SOME TIME

So a few weeks have passed since Team 7 reunited, and Hinata reluctantly joined in, it was a path of mischief, and by that I mean, Yang trying to seduce Naruto, but Hinata was having non of it, for days the two lionesses fought to woo over the same man, while the others laughed at their rivalry and Sasuke face-palmed and laughed with them anyways.
Sasuke never knew school could be so much fun with his friends until now, he was upset that he missed the opportunity to really get serious with his school life back when he was 12, but thanks to that, he wouldn't have met the people on Remnant.
Team JNPR, RWBY, Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, and Sasuke all walked to the cafeteria for lunchtime, while they were walking, Ruby saw that Sasuke wore a sad smile thinking about why he had left the village in search find a way to kill his big brother.

Ruby: U-Uh, Sasuke? Are you ok, you seem to be out of it?"

Sasuke: "Ah-uh, yeah...I'm ok."

Ruby pouted a little, making Sasuke stop walking.

Ruby: "Are you sure?"

Sasuke: I'm serious Ruby, I'm fine."

Ruby stands up straight and smiles at Sasuke.

Ruby: "Well...don't keep it to yourself when you're not feeling well, ok?"

Sasuke nodded at Ruby to not make her worried.

Sasuke: "Don't worry, I will."

And with that, they went to the cafeteria.

AT THE CAFETERIA

JNPR, RWBY, and the 4 shinobis all sat down on the long dining table.
Hinata sat at the far end with Naruto and Yang, and each of the lionesses hugged the fox Faunus while eating.
Naruto was blushing, trying not to get attention with the guys getting jealous glares and himself getting beat up by Sakura because he's a pervert, of course.
Sasuke was having a 'normal' conversation with both Weiss and Ruby.
A few moments later, Blake was writing something in her book, Sakura glanced at the corner of her eye, interested, and asked.

Sakura: "Hey, watcha doin'?"

Blake: "Oh, uhh nothing."

Blake then stopped writing as she closed her book.

Blake: "I was just going over notes from last semester."

Sakura: "Wow, you're really diligent, if a certain someone could follow you're example..."

Sakura then glared at Naruto, giving him the chills.
Sakura sighed and looked at Yang and Nora, with Nora throwing food at Yang who was catching and eating the food with her mouth.

Sakura: *chuckled* "You guys are really fun to hang out with."

Blake: "Really? Even though we're- well they're loud?"

Sakura smiled and nodded.

Sakura: "It's not so different back at home."

Blake: "O-oh..."

Sakura: "Hm? Something wrong?"

Blake: "No it's nothing, I'm just thinking why you're Faunus friends are not with the other Faunuses-"

Ruby placed a comically large book with its title named 'Weiss' Vytal festival activities RUBY'S BEST DAY EVER ACTIVITIES' Ruby clears her throat she speaks.

Ruby: "Sisters! Friends! Weiss.

Weiss: "Hey!"

Ruby: "Four score and 7 minutes ago, I had a dream!"