Chapter 2 - The initiation

3rd person POV

Sasuke woke up, it was still dark out, but it was perfect for a secret short training session.
He then grabs the only weapons he had, a pair of kunai, and in his belt was a few shurikens left over from the battle Sasuke and Naruto did in the final valley, now he sneaks out of the building and goes to the forest, but little did he know, that someone also woke up early the same as him, noticed him leave so the person follows him.

???: 'Now where is he going?'

Sasuke: "Alright, this should be secluded enough."

Then suddenly a wolflike Grimm appeared, and Sasuke quickly grabs the pair of kunai and takes a stance.

Sasuke: "So this is a Grimm? I think this one's called Beowulf."

The Beowolf then runs at Sasuke and dodges each of the creature's claws, and the Beowolf gets angry, but Sasuke, with his speedy footwork, can easily dodge all of its attacks.
The Beowolf gets even angrier, as it howls loud, informing its pack to attack its prey, Sasuke though was unfazed, he smirks thinking that this wouldn't be a good warm-up.
The pack of Beowolfs tries to slash their claws at Sasuke, but again, he is really fast.
He ducks an incoming slash on another Beowulf, then stabs the other Beowolf's heart, but still tries to attack him.

Sasuke: "So you won't be killed even though I stabbed your heart, that's a good thing to know."

Sasuke then decapitates its neck, then jumps avoiding a tackle from another Beowolf, then he axe kicks and jumps on its head, dodging two more rushings of Beowolfs, then he grabs his shurikens and infused them with lightning chakra then throws them on each of the Beowolf's head, paralyzing them.
He then drops down and runs while casting a Chidori, he swings and stabs two of the paralyzed Beowolfs, killing them, then proceeds to stab and kill the remaining Beowolfs using his pair of kunai.

Sasuke: *Phew* "I gotta admit though, that warm-up was ok."

He then looks at a bush.

Sasuke: "Come out, I know you're there."

???: "!!!"

Then came out a familiar ribbon-wearing girl.

Blake: "I didn't think you noticed me."

Sasuke: "I noticed you were there for a while now."

Blake: "Since when?"

Sasuke: "Since we both got into this forest."

Black was surprised.

Blake: "Wow, you're amazing."

Sasuke: "It was nothing really."

Blake: "Nothing!? But you skillfully dispatched these Beowolfs without breaking a sweat! They are really hard to deal with in packs, even skilled hunters and huntresses were having trouble killing them! Let alone doing it alone!?"

Sasuke: "Are they really hard to kill?"

Blake was dumbfounded.

Blake: *sigh* "Just...just forget it."

Sasuke and Blake head back to the building because it was daybreak, Blake was just reading her book while taking a glance at Sasuke, he takes off his clothes goes to the showers to wash up, Blake blushed as she shakes her head and tries to finish the book she was reading.
Sasuke was all dressed up and gets out of the shower and sees Blake reading her book and walks toward her.

Sasuke: "What are you reading?"

Blake was caught off guard, she composes herself and explains.

Blake: "Oh this? It's about a man with two souls, each fighting for control over his own body."