Chapter 3 - First day

After the Initiation and team announcing

Ozpin told everyone their team rooms and accepted it, but not before consulting the three teams, well, two and a one-man teams.

Ozpin: "Team RWBY, JNPR and Sasuke."

They looked at Ozpin.

Ozpin: "Sasuke, I would like you to choose a room where you will be staying at."

The two teams were excited, mostly RWBY, but that doesn't mean anything, right?

Ozpin: "You will live with either team JNPR or RWBY's room temporarily."

Sasuke thinks for a moment as team RWBY looks at him with hopeful eyes, expecting that he picks their team, team JNPR saw their reactions and sighs, Pyrrah and Nora chuckling a little.

Sasuke: "Hmm, I don't really need to go to either, I'll wait for the confirmation of my dorm so I'll go to a nearby place to settle in."
'A boy and four girls inside one room? I don't think my consciousness would like that.'

Yang and Blake stood there disappointed, Ruby and Weiss were dying inside.

Ozpin: "I understand, but you must be inside Beacon at all times as it's in the rules of this school, leaving only when given missions, emergencies, or Vacations."

Team RWBY has their heads lighten up in delight.

Sasuke: 'Damn it, well, worth a shot.' *sigh* Fine, I guess I'll stay with team RWBY for now.

RWBY celebrates their victory by jumping and hugging each other, JNPR, Sasuke, and Ozpin look at them, Sasuke was confused, and Pyrrah smirks.

Ozpin: *ahem* "Right, now that you have chosen a room to stay at temporarily, you may now go and find your rooms."

JNPR, RWBY, and Sasuke bow at Ozpin as they leave to find their quarters.
They eventually find the rooms that were assigned to them, they said their goodnights, and go to their respective rooms.

Ruby: "Whoah, this room is pretty spacious."

Yang: "Yeah! This is pretty cool."

They only see four beds.

Yang: "OH, would you look at that, there are only four beds.~"
She then looks at Sasuke seductively, much to the other four people's dismay.

Sasuke: *closes his eyes dramatically* "...No thanks, I'm good."

RWB we're relieved Yang pouts.

Yang: "Boo~ your no fun."

They now settle in and go to sleep as soon as they hit the hay because they are really, really tired.
Besides Sasuke of course, he was sitting down on his futon and glancing at the sky through the window.

Sasuke: 'I can feel some sort of energy inside of their bodies, I could only find them on hunters and huntresses, but it is quite similar in regards to chakra.'
'Hm, Nii-san, It's really hard to keep my composure around people*sigh*, I wonder how you deal with other girls trying to talk to you in a weird way.
What you have done in my situation?'
Sasuke smiles sadly.
'I wish you were here...'

Ruby then looks at Sasuke with a sad look, It looks like she's still awake.
Sasuke didn't notice her though.

Ruby: 'Sasuke...'
She then drifts back to sleep thinking about why he's sad.

The next day

Sasuke wakes up first and then grabs his fresh academy clothes, he then quietly goes to the bathroom so as to not wake the others up, but before going in, out of habit, he takes his clothes off, grabs his clothes, and goes inside.
Little that he knows, that Blake was also awake!
She looks away blushing, and 'tries' not to think about it.