Welcome to the Villain's world Ponies

Chapter 1: New World Orientation

It had felt like a long dream when Twilight had woken up in a dark place. A yawn escaped her mouth as she moved to sit up but she hit her head on something hard.

"Ack, what the" Twilight exclaimed.

She uses her magic to shed light on herself, only to see the familiar insides of the coffin. Along with further inspection, as she looks down, Twilight sees that she is in a human form again, but different while wearing black robes with purple and gold trimmings. "I'm human again but how. Why can I still use my magic? And where did these clothes come from?" She thought to herself. That was when she recalled all the prior events from the mirror to the Monster and where she is now. It was then she realize that the inside of the coffin was missing someone. "Spike!" said Twilight as she attempted to push the lid open.

Just then she heard footsteps running to her left and a familiar voice, "Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Starlight, Applejack, Fluttershy!, where are you!?".

She recognizes the voice and shouts "SPIKE!" while banging on the lid. Spike seems to have heard Twilight because he runs towards the coffin where Twilight's voice is coming from.

"Twilight is that you, are you okay?" asked Spike

"Yes Spike, I'm okay but how did you get outside the coffin?" She inquired

"I don't know, when I woke up I was in some other room, and you and the others weren't there so I came looking for all of you."

"Well we'll find the others together, but for now I'm just glad you're safe." said a relieved Twilight

"Yeah, just let me open the WOAH!!!" Spike shrieked as he dodged a jet of blue flames.

He turned to see a small cat-like creature on two legs, with blue flames coming out of its ears, blue cat eyes, a small fluff of white hair on its chest, wearing a black and white striped tattered ribbon in the shape of a bow and a pitch-fork-like tail. It had a furious expression on its face as it said "Hey, no fair I was here first so get lost ya jerk."

"Huh, what are you a talking cat?" asked Spike

"A cat. I'm no cat I am the great and powerful Grim who will become the greatest sorcerer that has ever lived and I will enroll in this school."

The thought of Trixie immediately popped into Spike's head after the cat's now-known as Grim's grand speech. He began to think out what Grim said about a School but his train of thought was interrupted by Twilight banging on the lid

"Spike what's going on? Are you okay?"

Grim didn't hear or ignored her as he closed in on Spike and said "You were trying to rip off my plan to steal a uniform and enroll at this school weren't you?" Grim accused. Spike had tried to defend himself by saying he didn't know what Grim was talking about but was cut off by yet another blast of blue fire.