Chapter 4

Walking around the now empty streets of Tokyo, Tatta spoke up to break the silence.

"We should go and find somewhere to stay. Maybe some food and snacks along the way too," He suggested and the two siblings agreed.

"Tatta's right. If we want to live and get more information on what this place is, we should find an accommodation where we can sleep in." Izana stated. "Hmm, how about there?" (Y/n) pointed at a not too far away apartment complex.

The two looked at where the girl was pointing and hummed in thought.

"I mean, it's close to a store nearby and everything.." The two males nodded their head and made their way towards the apartment.

Moving into a spacious room that they could find, (Y/n), Izana and Tatta were discussing to the information that Chishiya have to the girl earlier.

"So we have no choice but to play the games to live.." Izana mumbled and the blond nodded her head. "It's so messed up, don't you think?" Tatta piqued and the two nodded their heads.

Although both Izana and (Y/n) are leaders in different gangs, they have never been in a type of situation where you have to play game where there is a high possibility to where you can lose your life. The atmosphere was silent.

It was very silent until it was interrupted by a sound of a stomach growling. The two men looked up to (Y/n) who was patting her growling stomach.

"Hehe.. I guess I didn't had anything for dinner, huh?" Tatta chuckled and Izana just shook his head, and stood up.

"You said there's a grocery store nearby correct? I'll go and get us some food from there," Izana commented and then Tatta stood up to. "I'll go with you too. Maybe we can get a car along the way too," he said, standing up.

"You know about cars?" (Y/n) raised a brow at Tatta who proudly placed a fist on his chest.

"I work as an engineer in the real world!" He proudly proclaimed.

"Sick," Izana smirked and patted Tatta's back. "C'mon, let's go." He ushered and the other nodded his head.

"Get me some taiyaki while you're at it!" (Y/n) shouted.

"No promises," Izana waved causing the girl to huff.

...

"You couldn't retrieve the five of spades?" Hatter asked and Aguni shook his head. "A group of three left the building first, and my suspension is that not only did one of them took the card, but are new towards the borderlands." Aguni explained and his best friend hummed.

"What do you think about them? Are they worthy in joining The Beach?"

Aguni remained silent and kept his poker expression on his face.

"The girl with a top knot has good fighting skills. Not sure about the guy with red earrings and the one with the blue cap." Chishiya spoke as all the other executives present in the meeting room looked over at the bleached hared male. Chishiya looked back at the stares with an unintereste look on his face.

"What? The leader asked so I was just saying the things that I know. Is it bad?"

Hatter laughed at the lad's statement and leaned himself onto the table.

"So, what do we do with them?" Ann asked and Hatter smirked.

"Track them down. Inform me once one of the members bumped into any of three of them. Meeting dismissed." Hatter ended and the executives inside the room all walked out one by one.

Outside of the meeting room, stood Kuina who stayed for Chishiya. And once the male stepped out and walked beside the girl, Kuina spoke up.

"So what was the meeting about?" Kuina asked. "Nothing much. Just that we failed to grab the 5 of spades card by the group I told you about earlier," Kuina let out an oh and the two proceed to walk down the hall of The Beach.

"Well, any thoughts among those three who took it?" Kuina asked again and this time Chishiya hummed in thought. "My guesses are either on (Y/n) or her brother Izana. Izana seemed the type of person who would take the card. But then again, he wouldn't even know what the cards were for and would blandly ignore it."

"And (Y/n)?" Kuina raised a brow.

"(Y/n)... A higher possibility that she took the card, not knowing what it's for." Chishiya stated. "But then again, her character... It's like there's more than that childish persona. Shame I didn't got a chance to see her fight against the tagger earlier.." He ended. But Chishiya's statement caught Kuina off guard.

"She can fight?!" Chishiya looked at Kuina with a slight puzzled look on his face. "I mean, I saw glimpse of it.."

"What's her surname?"

"Didn't ask." Kuina gave Chishiya a look and the male scoffed baffled to his friend's facial respond to him.

"Hey, what's with that look?"

...

Both Izana and Tatta rummaged through the aisles of food as they noticed that there were some foods and drinks being taken.

"I guess there really were other people who were here before us.." Izana muttered to himself and continued to look over for some food and drinks. Grabbing a plastic or two bag from the cashier's desk, he skimmed and through the shelves of foods and drinks.

He then bumped into an aisle of candies just to see Tatta stuffing his face with sweets. The said male turned around as he was staring back at a pair of purple ones.

"What?"

Izana just sighed and stood next to Tatta, rummaging through the pile of sweets. Stuffing one of the plastic bags full of taiyakis and dorayakis, he also grabbed some fizzy water that was across the shelf of sweets and grabbed those too.

"You said you can get us a car to ride around the city, right?" Izana spoke and Tatta turned around to the taller boy and nodded his head.

"From what I know, electricity don't work in this world, excluding the game arenas. But cars run on gasoline so there's a higher chance that we can find a car that's full of gas. Once we tinker it, then BAM!" Tatta slammed his fist on one of the shelves, startling Izana in process. "We can drive the car here and there!" Tatta smiled and Izana chuckles.

"Not bad.." Izana complimented.

"So what about you?" Tatta asked, looking at the white haired male who then looked back at him.

"What do you mean by that?" Izana raised a brow.

"I mean what do you do before getting here?" Tatta briefly explained, and Izana hummed as he boredly looks back up at the foods and walks around again, causing Tatta to follow suit.

"I was a gang leader, ruling all over the site of Yokohama." Izana said in a monotone voice.

"TENJIKU?! That one gang that had those strong brothers that rules over Roppongi?!"

"Brothers? Oh, you mean the Haitani Brothers. Yeah, but I wasn't the one who recruited them." Izana blankly smiled at Tatta.

"Huh?"

"Yeah, my right hand man, Kakucho was the one who recruited them. But they only agreed to be recruited if the color of their uniforms were different.." Tatta could see a vein popping on Izana's face and clenched fist.

Tatta's eyes widened and then looked at the clothing that Izana was wearing. The logo of Tenjiku visibly printed on the back of his red uniform. How could he not noticed this?!

"-I'm the leader of Tenjiku doesn't that mean I'm supposed to be one who stands out?!" Izana irks s the can of food that was in his hand broke open. Scaring the ever loving shit out of Tatta.

But he then remembered (Y/n) and hesitantly asked. "W-what about (Y/n)?" Izana looked back at Tatta with a seemingly now calmed face as if he didn't just broke a food can wth his bare hands.

"Oh, she's a delinquent too. A leader of the gang named Toman," Izana unbotheredly answered.

'Oh God... What have I got myself into?'

"And you didn't hear this from me, but you know she tried naming the gang after her." Izana whispered.