Chapter 3

"You said you where the safe zone is right?" (Y/n) questioned and Izana nodded his head.

"Think of this, (Y/n). When Tatta was hiding and crouching away from tagger, who was shooting towards his direction, why do you think he did it?" Izana quizzes, looking back at the girl.

"The tagger?" (Y/n) raised a brow and the boy nodded his head. The blond began to think, and then groan, rubbing the back of her head.

"Aghh! I don't know! You know how I hate being quizzed," She said.

Izana deadpanned and shook his head. "How did you even go to high school?" He sighed and began explaining that the tagger was stopping Tatta from getting to the safe zone.

"So the tagger shooting Tatta from distance was because the tagger was trying to stop him from getting to the safe zone?" Izana nodded his head at his sister's statement.

"But why though? Why are these games so deadly?" (Y/n) asked and Izana just shrugs his shoulders.

"Beats me." The male then stopped walking, causing the girl to stop too.

"What? What? Why'd you stop?" She asked and Izana hushed her, as he peeked his head abit to the corridor to see Arisu ahead of them and Chishiya infront of him. The two hiding away quietly.

"So you realized that too?" They heard Chishiya asking Arisu.

"Yes, the safe zone is in this apartment." Arisu replied as the two men went towards the door.

"Hm.. Honestly, I'm impressed." Chishiya spoke once more. "But I guess we weren't the only ones who knew where the safe zone is." He continued and looked behind Arisu. Confused the lad was, he turned around to see both Izana and (Y/n) stepping out of there hiding spot.

"Hey," Izana nodded to the two.

"Chishiya nice seeing you again!" (Y/n) waved, making the said mae chuckle.

"You're acting as if I was the one who went off first." Chishiya smirked.

The siblings greeted Arisu, and the male turned to the girl with a slightly uneven top knot. (Y/n) saw this and raised a brow, blankly smiling at the man. "Can I help you with anything?" The black haired male shook his head and grabbed the door knob, but the three figured could see that Arisu was hesitant.

"Aren't you going to open it?" Chishiya asked, looking at the male infront of him.

"Why did the tagger chase us?" Arisu questioned back. "They could have just wanted here." He continued, and Chishiya hummed in thought. Izana and (Y/n) were now beside Arisu as the were waiting for the male to open the door.

"Seems like there's something else we don't know." Chishiya stated and then pulls out the phone from his pocket, song the time limit that the al have left. "However, if you don't open it..."

Three minutes left.

"I agree with Cheshire. The tagger I knocked out won't be laying there any longer." (Y/n) popped up, pointing t the floor where she fought against the tagger.

Arisu slowly nodded his head and turned the door knob, slowly opening the door as the four of them all walked in one by one. It was a dark room and on the left are corner of it held a door.

However, Izana felt a presence and wrapped an arm around his sister and shouted.

"GET DOWN!" The group all ducked as loud shooting was heard across the room. There stood the second tagger, a gun in it's hand.

"Another one?!" (Y/n) exclaimed in slight confusion.

Chishiya was quick to act as he went in for the attack and tased the tagger with a taser that he had in his hand, causing the tagger to collapse from the electrocuted attack.