Chapter 1

Toei Sendgaya Apartment

The three looked up at the building and noticed a group of people in there. Just as when they were about to step inside of the building, (Y/n) stopped in her tracks and turned around, now noticing the faint red lasers that were being displayed.

Looking back at Tatta and Izana, who seemed to be not noticed the invisible lasers that they passed by earlier, She then placed her hands into her pockets and pulled out a chocolate bar tht she was saving it for later's occasion. Tossing it pass the red lasers, the sugary sweet was then shot from above.

Her black eyes widened and looked up at the sky, trying to see where the beam came from.

"Oh shit, maybe aliens do exists.." She mutters to herself.

Just then, she felt something poking her from her back and turned around and Izana was handing her a phone that was placed on the white table. Taking the device from her brother's grasp, it then seemed to began scanning her face.

"THERE ARE CURRENTLY ELEVEN PARTICIPANTS. PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THE GAME COMMENCE."

"Again with the game.." the girl murmured and walked beside Izana to stand beside Tatta.

Not too long after, a girl with short hair and in what seemed like to be in a sports attire walked in the building. She eyed the people in the area and went to grab a phone for herself.

'It seems like she's familiar with what is going on..' Izana thought to himself, staying at the girl suspiciously and the shifted his gaze to a male in a white hoodie. Just as soon as the woman with short hair stepped aside abit, Tatta, who seemed to realize that the woman was more familiar to what was going on, walked towards her.

"Excuse me. Where did all the people in Tokyo go?" The poor guy was then interrupted by a built up man with a black top and a soldier patterned pants.

"Do you think I can take him one on one?" (Y/n) whispered to Izana and the male eyed Aguni up and down, humming. The man in the hoodie who was standing beside them heard this, as he silently took his ear piece off and glanced over at the two siblings.

'Is that girl being for real? Probably being delusional..'

Just as when Tatta was about to ask the woman once more, he was interrupted once more but this time by two men.

"There are so many people." Spoke the guy with black hair.

"I wonder if there's a doctor here." Said the other man who has bleached hair.

Not too long after, an alarm was heard from the phones as the digital voice spoke once more. Gaining everyone's attention.

"REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED. THERE ARE A TOTAL OF 14 PARTICIPANTS. THE GAME WILL NOW COMMENCE."

Confuse Tatta was, he went and ask the two men who were the last ones to step in the building.

"Excuse me.." He called Arisu and his friend Karube out. "Just what is this?" He asked, pointing at the phone that he was holding in his hand. "I ended up here with two more people earlier. I have no idea what's going on.." He explained, worry lacing in his voice.

"It's a game." Arisu answered.

"Stop it." Karube said.

"DIFFICULTY, FIVE OF SPADES."

"Spades?" Izana mumbled in confusion, furrowing his brow, glancing over to his sister who was leaning her back on the wall, her face showing zero interests to what was going on.

"It's a physical game." Said a man in a hat as he nears himself towards the two friends as he began to explain further about the games and it's difficulty towards each and every single card symbol represents.

His voice was certainly loud enough for (Y/n) and Izana to hear.

"So we just need to avoid heart games.." the blond haired girl hummed.

"No you need to avoid the diamond games, knowing how stupid you are." The girl smacked her brother at the arm.

"Bitch."

"Short ass."

"Albino wanna be."

"For the last fucking time, I'm not albino-"

The bicker of insults was then stopped by the familiar chiming sound coming from the phone.

"GAME, 'A GAME OF TAG.' RULE, RUN AWAY FROM THE TAGGER."

"A tag game.." (Y/n) raised a brow as she stares at the screen.

"CLEAR CONDITION, FIND THE SAFE ZONE HIDDEN IN ONE OF THE BUILDING ROOMS WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT. YOU CLEAR THE GAME ONCE THIS OBJECTIVE IS FULFILLED. TIME LIMIT, 20 MINUTES. AFTER 20 MINUTES HAVE PASSED THE TIME BOMB HIDDEN IN THE BUILDING WILL EXPLODE."

...

"How about this. We split up." Izana suggested to Tatta and (Y/n). "The two of us need to find the safe zone while one of us speculate in the top corner building. With that, we can see everyone's incoming action and probably find who the tagger is." He explains.

"So who's going to speculate..?" Tatta asked and the two boys looked over (Y/n), who the looked at them with a confuse expression and a raised brow. Seconds later, an imaginary light bulb lit up in the girl's mind.

"Now this is just sexism." (Y/n) glares down at the view before her, feet dangling by the edge as she sat at the ledge of the building.

"Oh, looks like someone had the same idea as me.." said a voice and the girl turned around to see the man in the hoodie earlier. "I advise you don't sit on the ledge there. The tagger might see you," the man continued and stood beside her, placing his arms on the ledge and leaned his body air forward to see the view before him.

The girl groaned and jumped down from the ledge and stood beside the guy beside her.

"You seemed to be familiar with what's going on. How long have you been here?" (Y/n) asked and Chishiya hummed. "Longer than you and those two guys with you," he bluntly stated.

"Yea no shit Sherlock," the girl rolls her eyes and the male chuckled.

"The names Chishiya," The male, now named Chishiya, spoke as he looked over at the girl beside him. "You?"

"(Y/n)." The girl respond, placing her hands in her pockets as she leans her back to the wall behind her. Her eyes watching every single players' move.

"Tell me, why did you choose this spot?" Chishiya asked the girl who in return who just shrugs her shoulder.

"I wasn't the one who chose this strategy. My brother jus forced me to,"

"Brother?" Oh, now that piqued Chishiya's interest.

"Yeah. He said one of us have to do the speculating while the other search for the safe zone. Both him and Tatta ganged up on me so I have no choice but to obliged." (Y/n) explains, her black eyes now meeting with Chishiya's brown ones.

"What about you? Wha made you pic this spot?" The girl asked back and the male just hummed and shrug his shoulder.

"Oi, don't give me that kind of respond," the girl snarled, causing the male to laugh.

"If you can choose your starting position, this is the perfect location." Chishiya said calmly, he the turned his head around to see Aguni and the man in a bandana and waved at them. But neither the two respond back to his oh so friendly wave and walked off.

"What? That's nasty." The blond male commented, and looked back at the view before him.

"Hmm.. Let's see... Everyone looks like they're about to die, as usual."

Seconds later, the game began and shooting noises was heard.