Chapter 5: The True Enemy Revealed

As the smoke cleared, a figure emerged from the shadows. It was the Dark Lord, alive and well, and more powerful than ever.

He had been the one who had created the unbeatable beast, hoping to destroy the Guardians and take control of Rengoku once and for all.

The Guardians and Sakura were stunned. They had thought that they had defeated the source of the threat, but The Dark Lord stood before the Guardians and Sakura, a wicked grin on his face. He was no longer the frail and weakened figure they had seen before. He had regained his full strength and was more powerful than ever before.

"I see you have destroyed my creation," he said, his voice dripping with venom. "But that is of little consequence. You will never defeat me."

The Dark Lord raised his hand, and a burst of energy shot towards the Guardians. They quickly dodged, but the Dark Lord's power was too great. They were thrown back, and Sakura realized that they were in trouble.

She summoned all her strength and began casting a powerful spell, hoping to strike the Dark Lord before he could launch another attack. But just as she was about to unleash it, the Dark Lord struck her with a powerful bolt of dark energy.

Sakura fell to the ground, her body shaking with pain. She struggled to get up, but the Dark Lord stood over her, a wicked smile on his face.

"You were foolish to oppose me," he said. "Now you will pay the ultimate price."

Just as he was about to strike, a beam of light shot down from the sky, striking him in the chest. The Dark Lord stumbled back, clutching his chest in pain.

"What is this?" he screamed.

The Guardians saw the opportunity and charged forward, attacking the Dark Lord with all their might. Sakura joined in, casting spell after spell, hoping to weaken the Dark Lord.

For a moment, it seemed like they might actually win. But the Dark Lord was too powerful. He brushed off their attacks as if they were nothing, and retaliated with a burst of energy that sent them flying.

The Guardians and Sakura landed in a heap, their bodies battered and bruised. They knew that they had to come up with a new plan, and fast.

But as they struggled to get up, the Dark Lord rose to his feet, a twisted smile on his face. He raised his hand, and a blast of dark energy shot towards them.

Sakura closed her eyes, ready to accept her fate. But just as the blast was about to strike, a new figure appeared, standing between them and the Dark Lord.

It was a mysterious woman, dressed in black robes, with a hood that obscured her face. She raised her hand, and a blast of light shot towards the Dark Lord, striking him in the chest.

The Dark Lord stumbled back, his body shaking with pain. The woman walked towards him, her steps slow and deliberate.

"You have caused enough pain and suffering," she said, her voice cold and detached. "It is time for you to leave this world."

With a flick of her wrist, the Dark Lord was banished to the underworld, never to return.

The Guardians and Sakura were stunned. They had never seen such power before, and they knew that the woman had saved them from certain doom.

"Who are you?" Sakura asked, as the woman turned to leave.

"I am a guardian," the woman replied. "But not like you. My powers are not of this world. I have been watching over Rengoku for centuries, waiting for the time when I would be needed."

And with that, the woman disappeared, leaving the Guardians and Sakura standing in awe.