Chapter 8

When you got to class the next day you expected to see a different teacher in home room because you saw the shape Mr. Aizawa was in just a couple days ago. This was until he walked into the  lass and went straight to giving instructions, he was covered head to toe in bandages but he was here, as unenthusiastic as ever. 

"Alright class settle down." He said trying to stop all the side conversations. "I wanted to inform you all that the school's sports festival is still happening so make sure to prepare yourself for that." He announced, not even a hint of emotion in his voice. 

There was a mix of emotions coming from the class, some were excited while others were worried about the villains showing up again.

"You still have a few days until the festival so make sure you are ready." He adds. You aren't worried about the sports festival because you  doubt the villains will strike again that soon after their boss was severely injured by pro hero Snipe in the USJ attack. On the other hand, you aren't interested in the sports festival because this means you have to fight other students and you don't like hurting people that don't deserve it. 

When you both got home after school you were greeted by your father, standing with his arms crossed in front of his chest, still in his hero costume. You guessed that he had just gotten home, how unlucky for the two of you. 

"I heard that the sports festival is still happening." He said to only you, knowing that Shoto wouldn't answer him.

"It is." You say, still struggling to look him in the eyes. 

"I will be getting home earlier these next few days to help you both train so don't be late." He states before walking off. You both just ate dinner with Fuyumi and went to bed, knowing the next few days would be torture, got you at least. 

Sure enough, the next three days were filled with yelling, flames in your face, bruises, and, you guessed it, even more yelling. You mostly did one on one training with your father because you were willing to use your fire while your twin on the other hand refused to. You can admit that your father has made you a complete weapon with fire, but you wanted to learn more about controlling water. He didn't want to because he swore that fire is all you needed, but you didn't care. 

You have been secretly practicing by yourself in your room with just a glass of water. Only being able to move it around your room and freeze it, you wanted to learn more, but you knew you couldn't overdo it either. You also practiced with your brother, just the two of you without your father. It was only combat training without your quirks so just regular hand-to-hand combat. 

When it was the first day of the festival you were a little nervous, your father had created a plan for you to stick to so Shoto was sure to win this so you had to be perfect. After your last last of the day was over and everyone was supposed to get ready for the festival, a group of students were outside your classroom.

"Uh, what are you all doing here?" Uraraka asked the other students. You were wondering the same thing, there were students from every other class out there just looking at you. 

"Can't you tell? They're scouting out the competition." Bakugou says confidently, slowly gathering his things and walking towards the door. "At least now you'll see what a future pro looks like." He adds cockily.

"You just sound like an ass to me." You hear a male voice behind the crowd of people, making his way to the front. "Is all of your class full of themselves, or just you?" He says as he scans over the room. He was about your height, light purple hair, and tried eyes, you couldn't lie, he was cute. You saw your brother start to exit from the other door and you followed him, avoiding the unneeded rivalry with the other classes. 

Once everyone was dressed in their gym clothes, we all headed to a small room in the gymnasium waiting for the sports festival to start. You sat next to your brother in silence as everyone around you started to converse with their friends. That was until you heard Shoto get up, you turned to see what he was doing and you saw him make his way toward Midoriya. By the time he was right in front of him, the whole room was silent, everyone interested in what he wanted to say. 

"Midoriya, I just want to let you know that L'm going to beat you." He threatened the shocked green haired boy. You, along with your whole class, just watched in shock as your usually quiet and calm brother broke character. Then you saw Midoriya get up as well. 

"I'm going to try my best to beat you Todoroki." Midoriya stated with a determined look in his eye. Then you heard another person get up.

"The fuck is this. You're speaking to the wrong person half and half." Bakugou spoke toward your brother who was still looking at Midoriya. Then, the speaker came on, announcing your class.