47

I wake up to amazing smells. I walk out the bedroom and spot Ezra shirtless making breakfast. God he's hot. I take a seat watching him. He flips the pancake on the pan and when it's done he puts it on a plate.

He turns around and spots me. Immediately his face lights up. He brings me a plate of pancakes and leans over the table to kiss me. "Morning love" he says then takes a seat in front of me.
"Good morning, how early did you wake up?" I ask shocked.

"I can't sleep like you do" he says smiling. I wonder what keeps him up at night. "Has something happened?" I ask. He shakes his head. "No, I'm fine." He answers then walks over to pick up his jacket from the couch. Is he leaving?

"I have to head out for a couple hours, see you soon love" he says before leaving our house.

I eat the pancakes in silence as I try to figure out if he was telling the truth. Usually when he says I'm fine he isn't. I'm not going to push him maybe it is just work, but if not he will tell me when he is ready.

***

I've been watching tv for three hours as I wait for Ezra to come back. He hasn't texted or called me. I am starting to wonder what he is doing.

I get bored and close the tv to head outside for some fresh air. Outside there is a bench. Flowers and green grass surrounding it. I take a seat on it. This gift was the best thing I could've imagined. I feel at peace here. Just me and Ezra. It's like heaven.

Some minutes pass when I get a call. Adan.

"Hello?" I say.

"Amelia...he told me to let him be... but I don't think he is feeling great..." Adan starts confusing me.

"Adan where is Ezra?!" I ask worried.

"He's having a panic attack again. He won't let me in" Adan says and I leave without hesitation. I find a taxi and drive to Ezra's mansion. I run out the car and inside the house.

"Where is he?" I ask as Adan points to the room I've never been in. Ezra never let me walk in there and I never questioned it. I get it now. This isn't just a work room. He goes there when he's feeling bad.

I knock on the door. "Leave me alone Adan!" I hear Ezra's voice breaking.

"Ezra open the door." I say trying to open it. He doesn't answer. "Please let me help you" I say knocking once again.

A few seconds pass when he unlocks the door. I go right in and see him struggling to breathe. "What is happening my love?" I say cupping his face in my hands. His eyes is filled with tears making me so worried.

"My father... he's..." he can't finish his sentence but I know exactly what he meant. "Oh Ezra I'm so sorry" I say hugging him as he digs his head into my neck.

I know Ezra heated his father a lot but he was still the only thing Ezra had. It's after all his father. The person who raised him is gone forever. It isn't easy. "Do you need anything, pills, water?" I ask scared for him.

He looks me in the eyes. "I already took them" he says. I wipe a tear off of his cheek. He doesn't say anything just looks at me. "Can I do something for you? I'm worried Ezra" I say.

He shakes his head. "Just be close to me." he says and I do so. I take his hand leading him to his bedroom. He sits down on his bed trying to understand what has happened. "It's stupid that I'm crying, I hated that man" he says.

I take a seat beside him. "Of course it's not stupid, you grew up with him, he was a part of your life even if you liked him or not." I say making sure he knows it's okey to cry. Everyone needs to let things out sometimes.