The Cheater

Its been 2 years since you've given birth to your son Lennox. Eliza is now turning 4 years old. Time has gone by way too fast. Your kids were growing up. It was a few days before Eliza's 4th birthday. Eddie went out with some of his friends from The Hellfire Club. You didn't have a problem with it. Eddie told you that he would be home before midnight. You gave your kids dinner,gave them a bath and then got them ready for bed. It was 10 at night. The kids were in bed. You wanted to stay up and wait for Eddie. You watched your favorite tv show. You looked at the clock and noticed that its after midnight. In your mind:Where the fuck is he? He said that he would be home before 12." You didn't want to wait up much longer. So you decided to go to bed. 2 hours has passed and you were woken up with giggling from downstairs. You got up,put your robe on and went downstairs. You couldn't believe your eyes. Eddie was making out with another girl in your house and on your couch. You were fuming pissed. You turned the light on and said with tears in your eyes"WHAT THE FUCK EDDIE!!!! THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU ARE 2 HOURS LATE. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE DOING THIS TO ME AND YOUR YOUR CHILDREN. I AM YOUR FUCKING WIFE. WELL YOUR EX WIFE NOW!" You took the wedding ring off and threw it at him and then you looked at the bimbo and said "You can fucking have him,because him and I are done." You were on your way upstairs when you felt Eddie grab your arm. You forcefully turned yourself around to look at him. You said to him "We are done,for good Eddie. I can't give you anymore chances. You fucked up,not once but twice in our relationship. We are goddamn married,Eddie. What the fuck were you thinking bringing some skank into our home? I am calling my mother to let her know what's going on. And then I am gonna pack mine and the kids stuff and leaving and not turn back. I thought you fucking loved me Eddie. You said you did. You broke your promise. I can't do this anymore Eddie. I'm gonna be filing for divorce and for child support. You can have the bitch that's downstairs sitting on our couch. I loved you Eddie. Your kids loved you. And you go and do this. It's wrong,sooooo very wrong." You turned to walk up the stairs to the bedroom. Eddie was following you. You got into the room and started searching for your suitcase to put your stuff in it. But Eddie had other plans.

Eddie took the suitcase and threw it on the floor. He stripped the robe you wearing off of you. You were wearing a bra and panty set. It was pink and lacy. You looked at Eddie confused and said while he was peppering your neck with kisses and said "Eddie,what are you doing? Everytime we have a huge argument and say we're getting a divorce,doesn't mean that we have to make up by having sex." He looked you and said "I don't want you to leave. I want you y/n,not the girl downstairs. I love you and the kids. Can't lose you guys. You know what? To prove to you that you are the only one,I will go downstairs and tell that girl to leave. You can follow me to watch me do it. Does that sound like a plan?" You said okay and followed Eddie back downstairs. He saw that the woman was laying naked on the couch. He went over to her,grabbed her clothes and said "You need to get dressed and leave. My wife is the only woman for me. And with me cheating on her again,made me realize that its wrong. She's my life,my wife and the mother to our two beautiful children. I can't be with you. So please,get dressed and get out of my house." The woman got dressed and walked out of the house all pissed off. Eddie turns to you and says "Now where were we?" He picked you up and put you over his shoulder. You were giggling all the way to the bedroom.

Eddie tossed you on the bed and started taking your bra and panties off. He used his teeth to take off your panties. And as soon as they were off,he placed his hand between your legs and started rubbing your clit. You moaned. He shoved two fingers inside of you and started pushing them in and out of you. You moaned some more. Listening the wetness coming from your pussy turned you on even more. His fingers felt so good on your pussy. He rubbed your clit faster and faster. You gripped the sheets with your hands. You felt your body twitch with the motion of his hand. He definitely was on your spot. He kept rubbing,you squirted all over the bed. But he didn't stop,he kept going. Your pussy was on fire. You couldn't take it anymore. You tossed your head back and grabbed your breasts. You groped them while Eddie was finger fucking you. He watched you while you were playing with your breasts. That gave him the courage to go even faster. "Holy shit! Eddie! Oh my fucking god. This...this feels,so-so good. I'm cumming again baby. Keep going don't stop,oh please don't stop!" Eddie kept fingering you faster until you squirted again. This time your orgasm was intense. You bit down on your lip,and started moaning. Eddie slowed down so you can come down from your high. You laid there,with your hands still on your breasts. You were breathing heavy. Eddie went up to you and kissed you hard on your lips. He took your hands away from your breasts and replaced them with his. You moaned. His hands fit perfectly on your breasts. You looked into his eyes and said "I wanna fuck you now." You flipped Eddie onto his back. He was still clothed. You took his shirt off first,kissing every part of his chest. You worked your mouth down to where his pant line is. You unbuttoned his pants and took them off. You can see how hard Eddie is through the fabric of his boxers. You ripped his boxers off as well. You saw that his dick was swollen and had precum on it. You lowered your head and licked it up. Eddie let out a moan when you did that. After teasing him,you climbed on top of him and lined yourself with his dick. You slid down on it his cock and started bouncing up and down on him. Your breasts were bouncing along with your movements. You placed your hand between your thighs and started rubbing your clit. Eddie moaned at the sight. "Yes,baby. You feel so good wrapped around my dick. And watching you masturbate while you are riding me,is turning me the fuck on. Come on and make me cum baby. I want you to cum with me. Say my name,tell me how good I feel inside you?" You pounced on Eddie's dick harder. You moved your hips up and down. You moaned louder and screamed his name "Oh Eddie!!!! Baby,your huge dick feels so fucking good in my pussy. I love seeing your face expressions everytime we fuck. You are so fucking sexy. Oh my god I'm about to cum!" As soon as you finished your sentence you made yourself squirt all over Eddie and Eddie cummed inside of you. You slowed down a bit. You were trying to overcome your third orgasm. You finally overcame your arousal and you carefully got off of Eddie. Not realizing that you were still dripping fluids. You looked and immediately felt guilty. Eddie looked at you and said "Baby,don't feel guilty. You cummed on me that's all. This sex was amazing. You are beautiful and sexy. Can't believe you are my wife. And I still can't believe that you are a mother of two children. Your body is smoking hot. I fall in love with you more and more everyday. You mean so much to me." He leaned over you and kissed you on your lips. You loved Eddie. You couldn't stay mad at him. You didn't want to actually leave him. Sex with him is fire. Having sex with Eddie the way you do,makes your body feel all tingly inside.

Eddie looks at you with memorizing eyes and said "Y/n Munson. You are amazing. I am so glad you didn't leave me. I wouldn't know what to do if you walked out on me. I would hate myself,I will never forgive myself. You,Eliza and Lennox mean the world to me. Our marriage means so much to me. I don't want to lose you. I need you,I want you and I ache for you. You are my wife and I adore you! Can you please put the ring back on" You ran your hand down Eddie's bare chest and said "I love you to Eds! You mean so much to me as well. Our marriage and relationship is beautiful. Our children are beautiful and perfect. And if it wasn't for you these two children wouldn't be here. And I thank you!" You kissed him on his lips. You took the ring that you threw and put it back on your finger.

You loved this man with your whole heart. He was your keep sake. He was your everything. This man gave you his children who you loved so much. You cared about Eddie and your kids. You would go above and beyond for the three of them.