Eddie's Good Girl💦🌶

The next day at school you saw Eddie standing next to your locker. You walked over to him. You stood up on your tippy toes to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed you back. "Good morning sweetheart. How did you sleep last night." You felt a knot forming in your belly. You wanted to tell him about the wet dream you had of him. But you were too embarrassed. So you just said "I slept great. Thanks for asking,babe." Eddie knew you were hiding something. He leaned closer to you,grabbed your face and said" Is there something else you want to tell me. Something that you're hiding from me." You looked at Eddie,so the dream you had, you told Eddie. "I kind of had a wet dream about you. I...uh...I used my hand pretending it was you touching me." Eddie looked down at you feeling hot and bothered. In your mind:"Did that turn him on?" He grabbed your hand and lead you to the bathroom. You looked down and noticed that his bulge was showing through his tight jeans. You palmed his cock from the outside of his pants. He moaned. He lifted up the skirt you were wearing and glided his hand up your thigh. His eyes grew wide when he realized that you weren't wearing any panties. He took advantage of that. He rubbed his hand on your clit. He looked into your eyes and said"Is this what I did in your dream sweetheart?" You let out a soft moan and said "Just like that baby. But you were going faster." Eddie picked up the pace and moved his hand faster. He placed you on the counter and kept rubbing your clit with his left hand while he used his right hand to put his fingers inside you. You threw your head back. You were close to your climax. You were about to cum everywhere. You screamed when you felt the rush of your orgasm go through you. You grabbed a hold of the counter. Your knuckles were turning white. You released your fluids all over the floor. Some of it got onto Eddie's arm and hand. He didn't care at all. He released his hand and squeezed your thigh. Your legs kept bucking up from the orgasm. He looked at you and said "Did I do exactly what I did in your dream?" You leaned in to kiss him and said "You did. And it felt amazing." You got off the counter and fixed your skirt. You got down on your knees and took Eddie's dick out of his pants. "Uh fuck. You didn't tell me this was in your dream."Eddie looked at you. You looked at h im and giggled. You took your hand and wrapped it around his dick and started pumping him faster and faster. He moaned so loud. You grabbed his balls and groped them with your other hand while you were still pumping with your right hand. "Oh god y/n this feels so good. Keep going,I'm about to cum." You pumped faster and faster until he cummed everywhere. You quickly put your head down and placed your mouth over it to lick up the access cum. He moaned while you were doing that. "Well shit baby girl. That was amazing." You let go of his dick with a pop. And wiped your mouth of with the back of your hand. He got up off the counter and pulled his pants back up. He kissed you hard on the lips which still tasted like his cum. "That was hot,sweet girl. You know how to please me." Eddie kissed you again. You grabbed his hand and said "We need to get to class before we get in trouble." He grabbed your hand and said"Alright sweetheart. We will be having sex tonight. And I am gonna dominate your ass." You felt hot when he said that to you. Your pussy was getting wet again,but you didn't want him to know that. You can't wait for him to take control over your body. You can't wait for him to fuck you endlessly. You can't wait to see what he has in store for you.