The Hellfire Club Pt.2

The boys and Erica started showing up. They were excited to see you. You were sitting next to Eddie who had his left hand on your thigh. You twitched a little bit when he gave your thigh a squeeze. The boys and Erica took their seats. They couldn't wait to defeat Vecna. Everyone's character had died,except for you and Dustin. You both had 12 points left. Dustin rolled first,and he rolled a 11.  Eddie shouted "THAT'S A MISS!" Dustin was pissed. It was your turn to roll the dice. You tried your best to concentrate,but Eddie kept staring at you admiringly. You seriously can't get over on how hot Eddie is. You finally let the dice roll out of your hands. You squeezed your eyes shut. Next thing you hearing cheering. You opened your eyes,you had rolled a 20. You defeated Vecna. Eddie bowed down to you and said "Well played sweetheart,well played." He got up off his chair and walked over to you. Grabbed you by waist. He shooed everyone out. Once everyone was out,Eddie locked the door behind them. He cleared off the table and said "That was so fucking hot. You outlasted everyone. That was phenomenal my sweet girl. So now I'm gonna give you your prize." Biting your lip,Eddie picks you up and puts you on the table. He gets down on his knees and spreads your legs apart. He puts two fingers inside of you while his mouth sucked away on your clit. You threw your head in satisfaction. This was the greatest prize ever. Eddie was going to town on your pussy. He took his fingers out and put his tongue in you instead. You moaned so loud. You couldn't help yourself,he felt so good licking your clit. You looked down at him. I guess he felt your eyes,because he looked back up at you while he was licking your clit. You were about to go. You felt yourself tightening up. You screamed his name "Oh my fucking god Eddie. Holy shit I am about to cum. Go faster baby,go faster. You look so good licking my pussy. Come on baby I am about to explode!" You moaned and screamed when you squirted everywhere. On Eddie's face and in his mouth. He licked up every bit of your cum. And then he smashed his lips onto yours. His mouth tasted like your juices. You tasted so fucking good on his lips. You looked at him and said "Your turn baby." Eddie stands up in front of you while you are still sitting on the table. He took his pants and boxers off. His dick flopped out hitting his stomach. This mans dick was huge. And after your finished with him,he's gonna ram you so hard with it. You spit on your hand and rubbed his cock up and down. And you started groping his balls with the other hand. You pulled your head down and started licking up and down is shaft. You took him all the way in your mouth. You then lowered your mouth farther down his dick and make yourself gag. You kept going faster and faster. Groping his balls tightly while he's still in your mouth. Man,he tasted so damn good. His cock got harder and you knew he was on the verge to cumming in your mouth. He screamed your name again when he let loss in your mouth. "Oh holy shit y/n. That felt so fucking amazing. You're so good baby." You licked every bit of his cum off his dick and then released him with a pop. He sat up and looked at you while you are wiping your mouth off with the back of your hand. He stood up in front of you,his cock up against your thigh. He leaned in and kissed you. "Sweetheart,I want to hear that pretty little mouth of yours scream some more." He bent you over the table,he grabbed your arms and brought them behind your back. He took his dick and rammed it in you so hard. You yelped in sensational pain. He kept your arms pinned behind your back. He pulled you while he was fucking you. He used his free hand and started rubbing your clit in slow motion. Then he went faster and faster. You were there. You were gonna cum. "E...Eddie,oh shit I'm gonna cum again!" You moaned louder and voice pitched a higher note when he hit your g-spot. You clenched your pussy around his dick. "Baby girl,you're about to cum again. Please cum again,drip all over me." He pounded you harder and harder. Your legs started to shake. Your body tensed up once you were about to explode. You squirted all over his dick. He came as well. So your cum and his cum dripped down your legs. Eddie pulled out and once he did,the left over cum splattered out of you and onto the floor. You moaned as you felt the release come out of you. You felt so damn good. You got up off the table. You were definitely having a hard time readjusting your legs. You tried to walk,but you kept tripping. You look like a baby deer that is learning how to walk. Eddie tried to hold back his laughter. You found a towel and cleaned yourself up. "Oh my poor baby is trying to walk! Guess I fucked you good and hard." Eddie said sarcastically. You playfully hit his chest. After you cleaned yourself up,you put your clothes back on. You sat back down on the table and looked into Eddie's beautiful eyes. "Baby,I am so happy that I am with you. You know how to make me happy,you know how to please me and you know how to fuck me so good. I love you much Eddie. Thank you for being here for me." Eddie leans down and kisses you gently on the lips and said "I love you too sweetheart. And I am glad that you are happy with me in your life. I am proud to be part of your life. One of these days I am gonna make you my wife." You looked up at Eddie with tears in your eyes. He was the sweetest,most incredible man you've ever known. You don't ever want to lose him. If he asks you to marry him, you will not hesitate to say yes. You would love to be this man's wife.

  "Well babe,I think it's time for me to bring you home now. It's getting late." He helped you down from off the table and walked out the door holding hands. You love him so damn much.