Chapter four

Chapter Four

"Oh no," Percy groaned.

"Oh no," Nico agreed.

Leo laughed. "Come on, guys. This'll be fun!"

"Fun?" Frank whined. "Oh gods."

They all walked to the dining pavilion, and sat at their tables. After everyone spilled food into the fire, Piper stood up. The room went silent. Piper broke into a grin. Using as much charm speak as she could, she yelled, "TWERK OFF!" And watched as everyone got out of their seats, including Chiron and Dionysus, and began to twerk. Percy, Travis, Connor, Chris, Nico,  Leo, Jason, Frank, and Will all stripped free of their shirts, and ran to the Aphrodite table, and started to twerk, shocking the campers, but motivating them to join. Soon enough, the whole camp was Twerking, and more guys joined the table group. Leo jumped down, put his feet on the edge of the table, his hands on the ground, and began to attempt shaking his butt, like the hardcore twerkers.

Then, there were some people who stopped twerking, and started to do any other dance they could think of. The dougie, wobble, or just go full on retard without being looked at funny.

Nobody stopped until the charm speak finally wore off, and Dionysus stoppedTwerking, and let out an outraged scream. "STOP!"

The whole camp froze in their positions, to scared to move. Of course, It was Percy who broke the silence. "You know, Mr. D, you're a pretty good twerker."

He was so mad, his face tuned purple, matching the fire in his eyes. "I will KILL YOU!"

There was a blinding light. "I don't think you want to do that," Poseidon said, defending his son.

"Why don't you get charm speaked into twerking?"

"I think it would be hilarious. I don't need charm speak."

"NO. Dad, I don't think you should-"

"Oh, be quiet, Percy."

Poseidon began to twerk.

The camp joined.

.

Hey guys. sorry I havnt posted. Ive been really busy lately. I know youre probably tired of this excuse, but I have home work. Plus, I'm moving in a few days so I have spent all my time packing. so, again, Sorry.

And i'd just like to say THAKYOU SO MUCH to PERCABETHFORVER5280 for being my first commenter! it really means a lot, and I wish I didn't have so many silent readers. I want to know what you guys think of this, because if you don't like it, then why am I still writing? so, if you want me to continue, please say so.  and thanks again to PERCABETHFOREVER5280 ! I will vote, comment, and read one of your stories and will follow you :)

So, like i said, please tell me what you think, or im going to stop. And I don't mind criticism.

Thanks for reading! :)