Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"I'll go," Piper said. Her eyes scanned around the room. They darted from person to person until they landed on a slouching blonde with gray eyes. "Annabeth," Piper grinned. "Truth or dare?"

"What? Oh my gods are you serious?" She took a breath. "Alright.. uhh.. dare."

Piper grinned. "Alright," she closed her eyes as she concentrated and opened them when an idea popped in to her mind. "Annabeth. I dare you... to eat a spider."

Annabeth paled. "What? No. Never in my life will I ever touch a spider. Ever."

"Oh! New rule! If you don't do your dare or answer your truth, you have to lick Percy's floor." Travis said.

Will laughed. "C'mon Annabeth. You eat the spider or you lick the floor."

"Wholly Hades," Annabeth said. "Where do i find the spider?"

"Are my floors really that bad?" Percy whinned.

"Shut up, Percy," Chris said. "I need to see this."

"Hey," Annabeth said. "This is not funny."

The campers held in their laughes. "The spiders are in closet. Tyson doesn't clean closet," Tyson shivered. "Too dirty."

Annabeth nodded stiffly and made her way in to the closet. She stopped halfway. "Does it have to be alive?"

Piper laughed. "No."

Annabeth nodded and opened the closet.

"Oh my gods, Percy!" Annabeth shrieked."What do you put in here?" She yelled.

"Doesn't matter. Just find the spider and quickly get out."

She nodded. "Oh-okay," she scrunched up her face and entered the dust filled closet. She slowly bent over the first dead spider she saw she reached a shaky hand down and grabbed one of its legs. She screamed and threw it back on the ground. "I can't do this," she said, "Someone grab it for me. And i'll-i'll," she made a face, "I'll eat it."

Clarisse stood up. "On it," She grabbed a spider. "Cup your hands," she told Annabeth.

Annabeth did so and screamed at the top of her lungs when she felt it drop into her hands. "Oh my gods oh my gods oh my gods." she said then screamed again. "Ew. Blech," She shuttered.

"Annabeth, the sooner you eat it the sooner you're done," Leo said.

"Oh gods," she closed her eyes. "Okay." She parted her mouth open and brought the spider an inch away from her it. She screamed onelast time, shoved the entire thing in her mouth and swallowed it whole. She opened her eyes and looked very close to crying. She made smacking noises in her mouth and her eyes darted fromleft to right. "I just ate a spider." She looked at Piper who was lauging hardly. "You made me eat a spider."

"No," Piper said. "You could have chosen truth. Or licked the floor."

Annabeth shook her head."I can't beleive i did that." She frowned. "I suddenly love this game."