The Pain Never Goes Away

It's been a week since they had Zac mother funeral Zac still is distant from Fatima she tries to cheer him up as much as she can but Zac wants to be alone. So she decides to get up this weekend and do something special for him.

Fatima: Hey Hayden I'm head out can you walk me to my car?
Hayden: I sure can (they head downstairs and he opens her car door and Fatima heads home and gets showered and changed into something nice)

Fatima: Hey Hayden I'm head out can you walk me to my car? Hayden: I sure can (they head downstairs and he opens her car door and Fatima heads home and gets showered and changed into something nice)

She walks out the door and heads to Zac house she stops and gets some take out she lets herself in.

Zac: Hey who is there?
Fatima: Me baby
(He smiles he kisses her)
Zac: You look pretty what's the occasion
Fatima: I want make my boo happy (she sets the food up and they sit down and eat)
Zac: How was your day?
Fatima: It was good baby and yours?
Zac: My day was bad baby
Fatima: I'm here Zac
Zac: I'm sorry baby
Fatima: It's okay mom Ti is here (they finish eating and watch a movie (Zac rubs her leg and she leans in to kiss him)
Zac: Damn I missed you (he slides her panties off and starts rub on her clit she moans out loud)
Fatima: I missed you too Zac (he continues to rub and massage her clit)
Zac: (he pulls her into her lap) You know im about to show you
Fatima: Mhmm (Fatima moans out he slides his fingers in and Fatima eyes roll to the back of her head)
Zac: Damn girl (she kisses him deep and passionate then she gets up and goes to the bedroom she takes her heels off and her dress Zac watches and admires her she climbs on the bed she arches her back)
Fatima: Take your pain out on me daddy (he slides in from the back and starts pound her shit Fatima bears herself in the pillow and moans out papa Zac he cums all inside of her and keeps going until she taps out and then she lays on her back and he slides in nice and easy kisses all on her breast they cum together and then she gets on top and bounces on his dick)
Fatima: I love you baby (she cums all on his dick then she gets up and goes to the bathroom and gets back in bed) You mean the world to me Zac I'm worried about you
Zac: I know baby I'm be okay as long as I got my ride or die I can't loose I love you Ti I'm make you my wife soon you ready to be Mrs. Taylor (she kissed him and goes down to suck his dick he moans out loud and says Damn Ti she keeps sucking and sucking until she makes him cum back to back)
Fatima: Goodnight baby (the drift off to sleep)

The next day Zac gets up and goes to bathroom he gets back in bed and Fatima kisses him. And he looks at her he starts kissing all over her body and gets to her pussy she slow opens her legs he starts kissing and licking on her clit she moans out and her eyes roll to the back of her head.

Zac: Marry me Ti
Fatima: Oh shit daddy (Zac stops)
Zac: Did you hear me (she looks at him and sits up)
Fatima: Baby I do but right now
Zac: What? You don't want marry me
Fatima: Zac baby hold on that's not what it is
Zac: You know what never mind
Fatima:Zac baby
Zac: No it's fine (he goes to take a shower he gets out and drys off then he comes back full dressed and heads out)