Your Caught

Tabitha: Hey Fatima girl
Fatima: Don't Hey Fatima me Shawn I'm ask you one time and one time only What the Hell is going on?
Tabitha: I'm sorry Fatima let me explain....
Fatima: Bitch did I stutter I said Shawn not your dumb ass
Shawn: Fatima me and Tabitha meet in foster care
Fatima: You told me that and you said you was guys was sister in brother blood siblings
Shawn: We are not biological I fall for Tabitha and we broke up and when I meet you Fatima I thought I found the love of my life but I had a daughter and I did not want you to find out about Taylor I'm so sorry baby.
Fatima: Mhmm so we only been dating for 3 years
Tabitha: Yes that's correct
Fatima: And Taylor is three going on four and you did not think to tell me Taylor was yours
Shawn: Fatima it slipped I'm sorry look she don't mean that much to me like you do baby please (he tries to grab Fatima)
Fatima: See Andi told me when I first met you don't trust you but my dumb ass did you was always calling in the middle of the night and me thinking that he was taking care of his sister because she had been thru a lot oh you guys was doing somethings wow Tabitha your a foul bitch
Tabitha; Fatima I never wanted to lie Shawn made me I always wanted to tell you I was his ex that never moved on Shawn and I just.....
Fatima: You just what Tabitha.....Shawn and you are both foul I'm leaving you can have whatever this sick thing is (Fatima walks away and goes upstairs and packs her bag and leaves out the door)
Shawn: Fatima wait I'm sorry
Fatima: No I'm sorry Shawn have a nice life with your foster sister and child. (Fatima pulls up at Angela house and Belinda is there she walks in they don't even see her)
Belinda:  I can't believe Fatima dumb ass don't know about Shawn being Tabitha baby daddy
Angela: Belinda be quiet
Belinda: Look I'm just saying Fatima always getting with men that don't want her dumb ass and don't know the whole story behind them....
Angela: That's our friend
Belinda: No Nigga thats your friend (Fatima walks in)
Angela: Fatima Hey girl
Fatima: Belinda
Belinda: Hey bitch what's up
(Fatima grabs Belinda and bangs her head against the wall Angela tries to stop her but Fatima pushes her)
Fatima: I'm a dumb ass bitch right I am the same dumb ass that let you stay at her house after her nigga gave you herpes and put your ass out I'm the same bitch that was there when you had no one and you gone hide some shit like this you know what Fuck both of you guys I'm out (Fatima storms out and leaves she gets back in her car and drives off she pulls up to her mother house and goes inside and goes to take a shower and goes to sleep)

Mona:(the next day Fatima mother walks in the room) Good morning sleep head
Fatima: Good morning mom
Mona: Why are you here princess?
Fatima:(sits up she starts to cry) Shawn lied to me
Mona: He what?
Fatima: Tabitha is his baby mama
Mona: So it's true oh honey
Fatima: You knew mom?
Mona: No Marie just called me this morning baby I'm so sorry (she hugs Fatima)
Fatima: Mommy I feel so stupid I should have listen to you and Andi
Mona: Honey it was a gut feeling I never liked Tabitha but you was so persistent and nice just like your father baby Shawn doesn't deserve your love you hear me I want you to get up and dust your self off and go back to work your a strong women and you got this you hear me (she kiss Fatima on the forehead and walks out of the room)
Fatima: She right (Fatima gets up and goes to brush her teeth and wash her face she gets ready and dressed for work)

Mona:(the next day Fatima mother walks in the room) Good morning sleep head Fatima: Good morning momMona: Why are you here princess? Fatima:(sits up she starts to cry) Shawn lied to me Mona: He what? Fatima: Tabitha is his baby mama Mona: So it's ...