4

There was a heavy pause of Dave collecting himself together. Exhaling deeply, the drummer slowly lifted his head to look at the bassist.

"Yea-yeah, I'm fine. Now." Dave stammered out as he folded his hands together.

Krist furrowed his eyebrows. "Man, that nightmare scared the crap out of ya, didn't it?" He asks.

Dave rolled his eyes. "Yeah, but I'm okay. It's whatever." He bit his bottom lip as his brown eyes look back at Krist.

Krist chuckled. "Hey, we can lay back down if you want." He offered. In which Dave obliged.

The two lay back down together on the bed. Krist outstretched his arms and says, "Here, come lay with me."

Dave felt himself blush again. He couldn't help it. A smile stretches across his face as he snuggled himself closer to the bassist.

Laying his head onto Krist's chest, Dave kept his eyes open however. Which Krist understood.

Krist's larger hand went up into Dave's hair. He began to play with it in this resulted into Dave beginning to calm down.

"So, what was this nightmare about?" Krist asked. His curiousness was getting to him.

Dave blinked. His brown eyes looked up at Krist. "If I'm honest with you.. I don't remember. It's weird."

Krist hummed. "No it's not. Sometimes we forget our dreams and nightmares. It's how the brain works, I don't know honestly why that happens - but it does." He explained.

"Ah, that makes sense." Dave replied as he began to yawn. Shifting his head a bit. He pecked Krist's chest.

Krist smiled once he felt the little kiss to his chest. He began to pet the back of Dave's head.

"Wow, so I make sense for once?" Krist joked. Dave started to laugh as he nodded his head.

"Yeah man, so deep and psychological of you to say." Dave joked along. The two made eye contact.

Then, proceeded to laugh happily together.