3

Dave has fallen asleep. His soft breathing can be heard in the room while Krist remained awake.

He needed a keep an eye on Dave. Since - that's the whole exact reason why the two are sleeping together.

Krist slowly guided his hazel eyes to Dave's peaceful resting face. Krist's lips slowly curled upwards into a small smile.

Observing the drummer in his arms. Felt very good. Lifting one of his larger hands, the bassist began to pet Dave's slightly matted hair.

It felt oily to the touch due to the greasiness and collected sweat from band practice the other day. But the drummer didn't bother to shower.

And Krist didn't mind the oilness. He liked the slicked shininess in the brunet's locks.

I mean, Krist's hair pretty much looked the same in definition of the greasiness. They both didn't necessarily have the best of hygiene.

Twirling a strand of Dave's hair, Krist lets out a relaxed sigh. His tired gaze remained looking now upwards to the popcorn white ceiling of his bedroom.

A small hum escaped out of Dave's lips as he shifted a bit. Tucking up his knees, he is practically almost laying completely on the bassist by now.

Chuckling, Krist held the drummer closer. Feeling the warmth of the sleeping male's warm oxygen air hit his chest every time.

"You're cute." Krist mumbled and lowered his head. He pecked Dave's dark colored haired head.

But this peaceful and cozied moment came to a close. Once Dave twinged his eyebrows together. His breathing began shakiness, he rolled over to the other side.

Krist fully sat up. Observing Dave's actions with a spike of worry crawling up his neck.

That's when his mind clicked. Dave's having a nightmare. Krist placed a hand onto Dave's back.

"Dave! Dave!" Krist shouted over Dave's frantic thrashing in the bed. Quickly, the drummer gasped and sat up.

Tears rolled down Dave's cheeks as he lowered his head. Almost in embarrassment.

"Are you ok..?" Krist asked in a soft gentle voice.

Setting a hand onto Dave's shoulder.