The first punishment

Denji and (Y/n) kicked their feet as they sat in their chairs, happily sipping juice. "Daddy, can we go to the park next?" (Y/n) asked politely, making Mikey smile. " Yeah, baby," Mikey smiled as he patted (Y/n)'s. The waitress returned smiling brightly. "Okay, my queen and king, what would you like to eat?" She asked. "I'll have the Orange Custard," Mikey said, putting down his menu before looking at the kids. Denji looked at the menu nervously. "Um, I will get umm." Denji studdered nervously before whispering his order to (Y/n). "He wants the Banana and Kiwi Yogurt, and I will get the Vanilla and Lime Sundae." The little girl smiled, and the waitress smiled and nodded. "Denji didn't know the words, so I said them for him." She said proudly. "That's nice of you," Mikey chuckled; he knew they would be inseparable when they got older. They cared for each other deeply; he's seen that type of love before in Draken and Emma. They reminded him of them; the waitress returned with their food, making the children jump in their seats. As soon as Mikey was about to eat, he got a call. He checked his phone to see it was Ran calling him. "Baby, I'm getting a call. I'll be back." He said, getting up and going off to take his call.

(Y/n)'s POV

I watched Daddy walk away, phone in hand. I look out the window and see a large playground. I quickly tap Denji and point across the street. "Look, Denji, look," I said excitedly, making Denji equally excited. "Let's go play," Denji dragged me out of the establishment and down the street to the crosswalk. We looked both ways before running across the street. We made it to the playground and started to run to the swings. "Your dress is so pretty it reminds me of a cupcake," Denji said, pushing me on the swings as hard as he could. I look back with a smile. "I like your magic tricks. They are too funny," I giggle, then I feel Denji stop pushing me. "What's wrong, Denji?" I ask in concern. "This is our first date," he smiled before running off and grabbing flowers and running back to give them to me. When I was about to hold the flowers, I saw my daddy running towards me. "Oh, hi, Daddy," I said, unbothered; Daddy looked panicked. "Why did you leave the café?" He panted out in an angry tone, making me pout. "We wanted to play," I said, tearing up, but Daddy grabbed my hand roughly. "Then you wait for me to come back. I thought you were kidnapped, dammit," he ranted, dragging Denji and me back to the car. "You're in trouble when we get home (Y/n), I'm sorry, Denji, but I gotta take you home," Daddy said, strapping us in while we whined and cried. "No, Daddy, I want him to stay," I shouted, but Daddy was not having any of it. "Sit your ass back. I don't want to hear it" The car ride was filled with cries from Denji and me. When we dropped Denji off, I kicked at Daddy's seat in anger. "The fuck did I just tell you," he yelled, making me stop and angrily cry. Once we got home, Daddy exited the car and carried me out. I didn't go without a fight; I kicked and screamed till we got to the living room and forced me to stand. "You either going to stand in the corner, or you want a whooping; which one?" He said sternly; I crossed my arms and walked to the corner. "20 minutes, you don't move from that corner," he said before leaving the room.