Uncle izana

The day was bright and filled with the laughter of a 4-year-old little girl. (y/n) jumped in excitement her car seat." well, you look excited, princess," ran asked, amused by the little girl's excitement." I get to see my new uncle today. Daddy said that my uncle heard about me and instantly wanted to meet me!" (y/n) exclaimed excitedly once again.

Mikey was already skeptical about his daughter meeting his brother, but once his brother heard about (y/n), he was itching to meet her. For (y/n), the idea of meeting her uncle was the most exciting thing that's ever happened to her besides meeting her dad and getting a boyfriend. It was like the drive to izana's house was hours long, but once they stopped in izana's driveway, he was there waiting for them. "Mikey, it's nice to see you now. Where is the little princess," Izana said as he smiled. He said that a little girl in a puffy pink dress came running towards the two men. " HERE I AM YOUR PRINCESS IS HERE" (y/n) screamed as she ran up and hugged her uncle's legs.

"Woah there, princess, you're going to get your pretty dress messed up," kokonoi said, smiling at the dressed little girl. " You got all dressed up for me?" Izana chuckled as he smiled down at the bubbly pink little girl. " yeah, I wanted to look pretty for you. Do you like my puffs ranny did them for me look LOOK" (y/n) beamed with joy, trying to show her uncle her fluffy hair. " hehe ok let's go inside, and you can tell me all about your pretty hair ok." Izana smiled, pushing the little girl towards the house.

" DADDY, DADDY DID YOU HEAR THAT HE CALLED MY PUFF BALLS CUTE" (y/n) screamed. It felt like every adult there would have fainted from the girl's cuteness " I heard princess now let sanzu take yu inside and play ok" Mikey smiled down at his daughter. "I bought you a bunch of toys and dolls for you to play with, princess" izana gave (y/n) a quick head pat before she screamed thank you and ran into the house with sanzu ht on her trail.

Mikey's POV

"now I want to know how you got stuck with a beautiful little princess like that?" god dammit