(Y/n) and Denji's playdate

Mikey's pov

"now I want to know how you got stuck with a beautiful little princess like that?" Izana asked with a grin. "While doing a job in Jamaica and I met this chick and I ended up getting her pregnant" I explained looking annoyed with the amused look on his brothers face "didn't I tell you to rap it up" he said beginning to laugh "oh shut up" I said rolling my eyes. That's when (y/n) came running towards me and izana "Daddy! Daddy!" She screamed in excitement. I picked her put with a smile "yes princess" I chuckled seeing her excitement "can we go to the park denji and my friends are there" she giggled mentioning denji. "Of course princess go get your shoes" pushing her towards the house. "You seem pretty attached already" izana said staring at (y/n) run to go get her shoes

"I've lost to much family she might be the only think keeping me at bay" I said blankly as izana turned to look at me. That's when (y/n) came running out with her shoes on. " OK READY TO SEE MY LOVER BOY" (y/n) screamed, that made izana choke on air "lover boy?" Izana asked chuckling. "In her daycare a boy shared his mat with her at nap time" i explained, "NOW WE'RE DESTINED TO BE MARRIED LIKE PRINCE NAVIEN AND PRINCESS TIANA" (y/n) screamed with so much joy as she rushed us to the car "now come on come on". "Ok princess we're going" I smile.

(Y/n)'s pov
We had finally made it to the park and had saw Denji, Power, and Aki with their parents and playing with each other. "Hey (y/n) is here!" Power yelled as she ran towards me. "Hi power ,hey aki" I smiled as I hugged them "heyyyy what about meeeeee" denji whined hugging me "I even got you flowers" denji said smiling and I looked at him confused seeing that he didn't have flowers in his hands "what flowers?" I asked turning towards him. That's when he opened his mouth and then coughed up a hand full of flowers as I looked at him amazed "ta-" he paused coughing up one more flower "aki said girls love flowers and power said girls love magic so I did both" he smiled handing me the damp flowers. I clap my hands at his magic trick "that's so cool denji how did you do that" I asked as I looked at the flowers amazed.

"Oh I just ate it" denji smiled as my dad and uncle look at the scene with a weirded out face "kids are weird"