The Boiling Skies

[2.] The Boiling Skies

I softly pace the pavement I've always treaded on my way to school, but I come to an abrupt stop. Staring Across the street i notice Rin sitting patiently atop of a small brick wall that is used to enclose the field near the playground that passes. The light turns green and i quickly cross, Rin then notices and diverts her attention to me from a distance. She rises and slowly takes a stand.

"Shirou!" She ruffs out loudly as she walks toward me.

"Tohsaka! What's with this out-of-the-blue meet and greet?..." I sputter curiously.

She holds out her formally stretched hand outward to my face, my eyes instantly fix on her red lit command seal that glows faintly. Though it seems different from when she originally had it, the command seal is a totally different symbol than before. I'd remembered hers being like three enveloped circles symbols inside each other, but this symbol for command seals is totally different...

"How is this possible? I thought saber destroyed the holy grail..."

Rin gives me a leisurely glare and continues...

"I don't know, I reviewed through all of my books and belongings at home to figured out even the smallest to what's going on...but there's nothing...that's why I came to you to see if you knew anything about this..." She then slowly pulls back her hand, while pulling her sleeve back on.

Though it is true that the holy grail had been destroyed by saber from my order from my command seal, but something seemed out of the ordinary to me. (And I mean more than already...) during the usage of her noble phantasm, after the collateral impact on the holy grail...a sense of something stood hazed within the area to me. Just as if there'd been something like magical circuits & or bases nailed into the ground under the grail. But seconds after its destruction the feeling merely vanished and I'd taken it as to be nothing...but maybe it wasn't....

"Caster..." I quietly whisper

Tohsaka's widened eyes dilate and she opens her mouth to speak slowly...

"What do you mean?!..." She shakily rasps

"The first thing i noticed when me & saber reached the holy grail was a hazed sense that I felt from beneath the grail...like magical circuits embodied in the ground..."

She's puts a finger to her chin and silently & carefully consults her thoughts. "It's true that something like that is possible for caster to set-up....though caster would need a significant amount of mana to be able to keep the circuits running & detain the power within the circuits themselves without tampering with the grounds center of placement under the grail....."

So if caster had really set something as deliberate as that under the grail without saber noticing, then that must mean that she'd known that Saber would beat her in the end, so she left those circuits for her own guaranteed victory in detaining the grails power.

("But for what?.....")

The grail wouldn't benefit caster in anyway possible...so why? And how...?

"Well for now let's figure this out later and get to class...Well meet to scan the premises near Ryuuji temple after..." Tohsaka calmly says
--------------------------------------------

~3 Months Ago...~

-" He's finished..."-

*Buzz*

Moments after i had defeated  Kirei, a feeling stood with me...in an instant i felt as if time stopped... everywhere around me began to buzz...something didn't feel right. Until only seconds later the feeling had passed and i had played it as a hoax, an illusion of sorts that my mind had conjured up from the excessive strain my body had taken.

-"But...did i mistake it?"-

-"That's not important right now!"-

I begin slowly pacing towards the gate that kirei had opened that was only feet above the ground. This gate was no ordinary gate, it was a gate to the holy grail that he had opened using one of the masters bodies as a vessel.

[PART END] (I'll be eventually adding more to this part, since nothing really happened...)