That Fateful Night

[0.] That Fateful Night

"Emiya Shirou..." kirei coldly says.

His face is still with the sense of it lacking any emotion, while his eyes lie sharp. He possesses the demeanor to let everything fall to ashes in his hands, without any concern for those of the people who lay in the middle of it all. It's not the wish from the holy grail that he desires, it's the power that can be obtained through retrieving the grail. Though he dose not wish to use that power to fix something from his past that he never did as the servants do, but to claim the power as his own and take spite on kiritsugu for the destruction of the grail ten years ago. Knowing fathers struggle as a Mage and how he deeply he wanted to be that hero of justice that he had imaged all those times. Still i believe that he was one....but even still I'd assured him I'd be one for him...

-"You can't be a hero of justice if you lack the ideals and resolve of one, but nether can one who accepts the ideals of others for his own..."- archer had tolled me those words.... Though his concern for me never sufficed to that of what expected.

"Kirei! What is your wish?...." I announce loudly

He a puts on a widely grin and continues with his gaze to mine without hesitation...

"What...You wish to know my desire?...." He slowly chuckles

"My desire has been the same from the start, I seek to achieve what Kiritsugu had taken from me...the power of the holy grail...."

Kiritsugu had never any intention on retrieving the grail for himself nor for Sabers sake. He'd planned on commanding Saber to destroy the Grail so no one would ever lie hands on it from that point on, though the result of it all caused a tragedy in the end. Kirei had been there, he'd witnessed it all....the destruction of the Grail, while the place had been devoured in the flames. The Grail hadn't been in its complete form to be grasped at that vary moment, nor was it capable to accomplish another's fulfillment in its current form. -"The Grail is useless without the death of the other servants..."- which means even if the Grail were to appear without the slaughter of the other masters to nullify the servants pact, it wouldn't be of use to anyone....especially to a Mir human sense humans are unable to touch the holy grail.......

"But that power...is not something you'd like to have...in other words it's something you'd wish to use isn't it?...." I ask boldly.

He flashes on a menacing glare while narrowing his eyes at me. The suspicion of what I'm getting at shows on his face, as if he's not quite sure where the means of my verdict is.....

"Your level headed towards me boy...what a suprise...dose that bother you if I do?..."

"Your intentions aren't right! They were never from the start......that's why I'm going to take you down..." I loudly say

Kirei lifts his sleeve and levels his hand slowly towards me, revealing his red lit command seals and circuits that travel halfway up his arm.....

"My intentions aren't right?......who are you to say what's right Emiya Shirou..."

Right now I have no one to help me, I have to defeat him myself....without saber. Saber has her own battle to deal with...so I can't possibly rely on saber to fight for me now, I have to repay her for all those times she's protected me....I will manage this.....without help.....

A dark purple like essence is lifted from the grails opening, finding its way towards me in seconds....Until it grasps every part of me and engulfs me inside a huge sphere of it all, leaving me unable to move from the essences hold on my limbs.....I cannot move. In seconds it begins eating away at me from the inside, causing immense pain all throughout my body. As confined spaces of it all begin shifting inwards giving a breaking sensation of being crushed, while my loud blood-thirsted screams and gurgles reach my ears......

-"It won't end here....it can't..."-

"Trace On"

-"Imagine that strength....the strength to overcome it all.....to overpower it.....to break and shatter it into pieces.....until it's nothing!..."-

-"Shatter!...shatter!....shatter!!..."-

In an instance light begins to shine throughout inside the sphere, while large cracks appear on the surfaces of it. Until moments later.....it shatters open and I am free.....now it's my turn.....I quickly start an all out sprint towards Kirei and sheath the blade Tohsaka had given to me from its holster. -"He's off guard!"- I Wield it in my hand and force it on impact into Kirei's torso, until he lands and topples onto the floor....

-"He's finished..."-

[PART END]