11

"Momma... daddy... can we PLEASE go get some ice cream today?" Your 7 year old self asked your parents.

Your father chuckled. "Of course we can, pumpkin-" He told you.

"***** you know she can't have too many sweet." Your mother scolded your father.

He sighed. "I know. But Y/N just got her quirk after so long. She deserves to be celebrated." Your father explained.

Your mother sighed. "Fine..." She finally gave as you guys started to go to the ice cream shop.

But just as your family was about to enter, there was a big boom, which immediately alerted your father.

"***** stay with Y/N-"  Your father started but stopped as his eyes widened.

"Wait... where is she..?" Your mother asked in complete terror.

"Y/N..." Your father whispered as he ran.

"Y/N!!!!!"

You woke up, panting in fear. You had sweat coming down your forehead and your eyes had tears in them. You were so confused and that scared you.

"Who were those people and why did I call them mom and dad?" You asked yourself.

There was no way that dream real. Your parents died months after you were born and you were an orphan. It was just a stupid dream. After all, All For One told you what happened to your parents and you believed him. But, what he really told you... was it all true?

You wiped your tears from your eyes and got from your bed. It was still pretty early in the morning but you decided to get ready. But all while you were, you couldn't stop think about that dream.

You noticed that the people were say who they were but it's just all so fuzzy and blurry and you couldn't make out what they were saying. It was so frustrating, how you somehow seem to know who they were, but you couldn't even remember anything from your past besides All For One and Tomura.

°-°

"Uh... Bakugou. No offense but what happened to your hair?" You asked him.

Sero and Kirishima were laughing their asses off while you were genuinely confused, and on the other hand, Bakugou was fuming with angry.

"Stop laughing! My hair's gotten used to this and I can't get it back the right way." Bakugou growled as they continued to laugh.

"Did you not hear me? I'll kill you both." Bakugou continued as he was shaking in angry.

"I'd like to see ya try, pretty boy." Sero laughed.

"WHAT'D YOU CALL ME?!" Bakugou yelled, ready to kill both of them.

"Oh... it's back." You said, pretty shocked.

Everyone was talking about their internships, which seemed pretty fun. But then the topic got turned on the Hero Killer, Stain and how he was connected to the League Of Villains. And when you heard that you froze up.

"We're they trying to replace me? Did they not care about me at all? Am I really that replaceable...?" You thought to yourself.

That really made you question what kind of relationship you had with them. Did they just completely forget about you?

You shook your head, trying to get those thoughts out of your mind. You wanted to become better, with or without them. If they didn't care about you, it didn't matter because you had brilliant people around you to support you. But for some reason your heart felt as if it was sinking...

But class started and the class did combat training with All Might. You didn't do it because of the odd number and you were still getting used to the schools. Besides everyone had their internships and you didn't so you were at a complete disadvantage.

But you didn't really pay attention to any of the groups. Well except for Midoriya, Sero, Iida, Mina, and Ojiro. You noticed how Midoriya's bones weren't breaking but then you also noticed that... his quirk... was kinda familiar but you couldn't figure out who it was.

But then all of you went back to change into uniforms.

While you guys were changing, you heard Mineta. Apparently, there was a hole in wall, connecting the boys and girls locker room. Fortunately before Mineta could do anything, Jirou poked one of her Earphone Jacks into his eye.

"Ugh. Thanks, Kyoka." Hagakure said.

"He makes me want to gouge his eyeballs out of his sockets..." You grumbled.

"We'll close up this hole immediately." Yaoyorozu stated.

"Great idea!" Mina added.

"Wait! Y/N. I noticed something different about you." Tsu mentioned.

"Hm? What is it?" You asked as your ears twitched.

Uraraka gasped. "Y/N! You don't have your quirk erasing bracelets on anymore!" She yelled out.

"Oh... yeah, they took them off of me last week-" You started.

"Y/N that's such a huge accomplishment!" Yaoyorozu mentioned.

"Ribbit."

"I don't know-"

"Y/N this means your one step closer to become a hero!" Hagakure told you.

"One step closer to becoming a hero..."