2

Just as he was about to kill one of them. Eraserhead erased his quirk, saving the kid.

Then a green haired boy began charging after Tomura but the Nomu got in the way before the kid could do anything.

"Not gonna lie you kinda sound like All Might." Tomura stated before almost decaying all three of the. But that was before door to the facility opened, revealing All Might.

"Have no fear, students. Because I am here!" All Might stated.

"After all this waiting... the heroic piece of trash finally shows up." Tomura whispered.

All Might charged after you guys but the Nomu protected you guys and took the hit and began fighting him.

But the Nomu got a hold of him and Kurogiri opened a warp gate to trap All Might in.

"Tomura we can't really underestimate what All Might can do. It seems as if he's gotten weaker but that could be a way to just throw us off..." You explained.

"I don't care. As long as I kill him, it won't matter." Tomura told you, which threw you off.

Kurogiri began to sink All Mights body into his warp gate to cut his body in half and then the green haired boy tried to stop him. But suddenly and ash blond boy exploded Kurogiri and pinned him to the ground.

Ice began to travel to the Nomu's body and All Might was able to get free. Then a red haired kid pinned you to the ground.

"God fucking damn it! I didn't even do anything yet!" You yelled in anger as you tried to free yourself from his grip but his arms began to harden.

"The symbol of peace will not be defeated by delinquents like you." The ice kid stated.

"Kurogiri. Y/N. How could you let this brat get the best of you?" Tomura asked.

"I wouldn't be like this if you would've let me run loose.." You grumbled, still pinned to the ground.

"You got careless, you dumb villain. It wasn't hard to figure you out." The ash blond said to Kurogiri.

Tomura sighed. "Get them Nomu."

The Nomu did what he was told and charges after the blond and the red head, but before the Nomu could hit them, All Might pushed them out the way.

"Y/N. I know you've been waiting for this moment and now it's your time to shine." Tomura told you.

"Huh?"

"Y/N. Let loose." Tomura commanded and you began to smirk.

"With pleasure." You smirked revealing yourself.

One of your quirks is what you call "Fox". You can do anything a fox can and you have fox ears and a fox tail. You can even walk and run on all 4's like a fox. Along with you quirk, your IQ is enhanced and you are very sneaky and tricky when your quirk is activated and when you are very focused. When your quirk is activated, your eyes turn yellow. You had h/l h/c hair with highlights of red and e/c eyes.

Basically, you have nails that can shape into claws and basically, you have almost every trait of a fox and can do anything a fox can do.

"I should've sharpened my claws for this but I'll be fine." You stated before charging for the kids.

They began charging up their quirks and ready to fight. But before you could even reach them shots were fired. A few of them hit Tomura, but Kurogiri blocked them rest. Then bullets started to come towards you. And even though you tried to dodge them, a few of them still hit you. You got hit in the arm twice and got hit in the stomach once. That was just enough to make you collapse onto the ground.

"Damnit..." You whispered as you held your injuries.

Kurogiri tried to spread his warp gate towards you but then, Thirteen tried to capture them. But Kurogiri knew that he couldn't get to you in time. So he just warped Tomura out of there and left you alone.

But you didn't even notice because before you knew it, you were out cold.