4

Throughout the entire weekend, Midnight helped you get settled in your new home. She gave you clothes and things to decorate your room with. She even told you that once you get more comfortable, you both can go out and get stuff together.

But then the weekend was over and it was time for you to go to U.A. They wanted you to meet at U.A a little so you can get used to your class and teacher. You wore the normal uniform but the only thing about it was that on your wrist was quirk canceling braces and on your neck was a tracker, disguised as a choker.

You got to meet Eraserhead, also known as Mr. Aizawa. When you saw him, he was so injured from head to toe that you almost felt bad for him.

He basically told some of the same stuff you were told before and that you wouldn't exactly be on the same curriculum and the rest of the students but instead, you'd be taking test to see what academic level you're on.

There's would be a point where you'll be taught the exact same thing the rest of the class is being taught, but the teachers just want to make sure that you aren't behind on anything.

But it all lead up to the time started. You were so nervous and you didn't even know why. You didn't care what those hero wannabes thought of you. You just wanted this to be done and over with and hopefully, Tomura and Kurogiri will come back for you.

Before you even knew it, you were right in front of the door to Class 1A. And Mr. Aizawa was right beside you.

Aizawa told you to stay outside the classroom until he settled everyone down.

°-°

"Good morning class." Aizawa monotonously greeted and the class said it back.

"Mr. Aizawa! I'm glad to see that you're okay!" Tenya Iida yelled out.

"Yeah. But enough about me. Because I have a couple of announcements." Aizawa stated and you could tell that everyone in the class was very confused.

"I know this is very sudden, but there will be a new student joining our class." Mr. Aizawa stated.

Now the entire class was really confused. "Umm... sir, they're getting transferred in right after what happened at the USJ?!" Tsuyu Asui asked.

"Indeed. But she isn't just a normal student-"

"ITS A SHE?!?!?" Denki Kaminari and Minoru Mineta yelled out.

"Yes it is. But she- actually, I'll just explain in a minute." Aizawa stated as he signaled for you to come in.

You gulped as you had a lump in your throat. You truly didn't know why you were so nervous. You didn't care about what they thought of you... right..?

You slowly walked into to the class and almost instantly everyone either gasped or just really shocked.

"A villain! In the hero course!" Mina Ashido yelled out.

"Mr. Aizawa, do you really think that's a good idea?!" Eijrou Kirishima asked, really unsure about this entire situation.

Aizawa sighed. "Allow me to explain." He said.

"This is Y/N L/N. And if you notice her from somewhere, it's because she was one of the people that helped attack the USJ." Aizawa explained.

Surprisingly, you were shocked that he didn't describe you as a villain. That really took you back but you didn't really care about it. But deep down, you knew that really meant a lot towards you.

"She's now apart of a U.A program to give her a better future, considering she's you guys age." Aizawa continued.

"But sir. Do you really think this is a good idea? She could be capable of anything." Ochaco Uraraka asked.

"There's nothing to worry about. We made sure that she can't possibly use her quirk on anyone in the school." Aizawa explained.

"Now if you're done asking questions, Y/N you can take a seat in the back." Aizawa stated as you walked towards you seat.

You walked to the back of the class, knowing damn well, everyone was staring. But you didn't care.

You sat down in your seat as Aizawa began to talk about the upcoming sports festival and then began to teach. But you didn't listen, knowing that they'll just teach it to you after class anyway. So you just looked out the window, just waiting until this was all over.

°-°

Aizawa let you guys have a free period until lunch. You just stayed to yourself, knowing that even if you did interact with them, they wouldn't dare to talk to you. I mean, they're heroes in training and your a villain. Deep down you could hear them judging you and being concerned about whether you'd do anything to them.

Just as the bell rang, you saw Midnight in the doorway, and immediately knew she was here for you. Didn't even have to think twice before you got up and walked out the classroom with her.

"So~ How was you first class?" Midnight asked.

"It was okay I guess. I mean I didn't really pay attention because I really didn't want to." You blunted said.

Midnight sighed. "Y/N, I understand that you have a lot of test coming up, but the least you could do was pay attention during class. So at least we can save the trouble." Midnight explained.

You shrugged your shoulders. "That kinda sound like a you problem, Ms. Midnight."

"Omg... isn't that the girl that attacked the USJ?"

"Did they actually let her roam the building?"

"Dude. Isn't that the Fox villain that attacked those first years."

"What is that villain doing here?! She's going to kill us!"

"She doesn't belong here! She belongs in prisons!"

Those were the comments that people said towards you as you walked down the hall. Even though a teacher was right beside you, they didn't care. All they cared about was that you were in their presence and those heroes couldn't stand you being here.

"Y/N. Don't listen to them-"

"I don't care. They can say whatever they want. I don't care. It doesn't affect me. Besides, their just wasting their breath talking about my existence." You told her and you walked alongside her.