Mario's movie Chapter 8

Mario's pov:

I woke in the weird place, when I was already awake I realize that everywhere were spaghetti! My dream come true! I could finally have place where are my sexy spaghetti, I was swimming in the spaghetti pool, I was also reading spaghetti books from spaghetti library. After couple of hours when I was tired and take a little nap, I woke up in my room...

MARIO: NOOOOOOO MY SPAGHETTI DREAM IS GONE!

It was someone's fault but I didn't know, who wake me up from my dream. I just ignored and goes downstairs to make my favorite breakfast... My special spaghetti! I always having that for breakfast, snacktime, lunch, snack and dinner. That's why, why they are calling me as a fat itallian, cause I am fat.I always think that I'm smart like Einstein but others don't think that, they think im dumba*s. Toad comes to kitchen and opens the fridge. He was looking at my sexy spaghetti. I was standing behind him, after pair minutes he turns  to my side and he was holding my...SPAGHETTI!?

TOAD: Oh hey Mario! How are yo-

MARIO:*punch him in the face*Never... touch my...SPAGHETTI YOU SH*TTY SHORT MUSHROOM-GUY WITH NO B*TCHES! THAT'S RIGHT YOU HAVE NO B*TCHES!

He was just staring at me like nothing but then he runs with his depression. I thoght he was crying or something but he was just having depression.But maybe if I could just slapping him,maybe he will get better! I AM GENIUS :D! I just was spinning and flying to get to his room but I realize something... He's homeless. So then i was flying and spinning again to find him, and I found him.

MARIO: HEY MOTHERF*CKER

TOAD: SH*T THE F*CK UP YOU B*TCH WITH NO A*S

MARIO: *Slapping him 100x times*

I then take his death body and throw him to the water. Happy end :D but for Toad... DEATH END :D