The top secret about Smg4 Part1 Chapter 6

Smg3's pov:

It's already 10 pm and I can't sleep. I was hearing keyboard sounds from Smg4's room, it was annoying me. I get up from bed and looked what's the time... IT WAS 7 AM?! That confused me, I was thinking if I was just dreaming about those sounds but... It wasn't a dream... I opened the doors and everything was normal... 

SMG3: That's weird... and suspicious I said...

I walked to the bathroom and takes my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. Then Smg4 came in and I was talking while I was brushing my teeth. He just ignored me like nothing. That surprised me, like why would anyone when someone is talking to the person just the person leave for no reason? I goes downstairs but when I was downstairs, I realize something.

1. Thing: That Smg4 was always a weird idiot ever.

2. Thing: That Smg4 ignored while I was talking happened like 3 - 5 days ago.

Is this loop or something? Is this just a joke right? RIGHT? I was right now very scared about that what just happened. I was breathing heavily and nervously...

Smg4's pov: 

I sat on the couch and turn on the TV. I was watching really boring show called SpongeBob from the fridge...

Smg3's pov:

THAT HAPPENED 5 DAYS AGO! IS THIS A GREEN SCREEN? IS THIS JUST A JOKE HAHAH?!RIGHT?RIGHT?! I was really shocked like I was feeling weird... I run upstairs to get to my room but my head turns to Smg4's room, then I decide to go check his room... On the table was a desk with papers.

SMG3: Huh? What is this?

*looks at the desk*

SMG3: Top secret? Pfff what could Smg4 hide something like this?

I opened the desk and I was shocked... Information about Smg4... His age, his date of born, there was everything... But there was written a paper. On the paper was written:

Smg4 - experiment 007 

I was now confused, why he has a nickname as an experiment? What if everything is simulation?