Fight at the castle Chapter 1

Smg4's pov:

I woke up from my sleeping,then I get up from my bed and put my clothes on (he had pajamas)

SMG4:*yawns* Good morning my castle! I said

After a few minutes, I opened the door of my room and walked to the bathroom. When I walked to the bathroom, there was Smg3 brushing his teeth.

SMG3: *talking while brushing*

I didn't understand what he was saying, so I ignore it and goes downstairs. I sat on the couch and turn the TV on. I was watching really boring show called SpongeBob from the fridge (I had no idea XD).

After a few minutes, I decide to make for myself pancakes. I turn off the TV and get up from the couch and go to the kitchen.

When I was done with pancakes, Smg3 push me and I fall down.

SMG4: SMG3!?WHAT THE F/CK IS YOUR PROBLEM, I yelled.

SMG3: None of your busnisse idiot, Smg3 says.

I get so mad at him that I punch him in the face, then we were fighting. But then after 8 minutes, I realize what I'm doing now...So I stop fighting with Smg3 and go upstairs. I was very feeling weird...

Am I really...an idiot?... I said to myself...

Smg3's pov:

I get right now weird about that, why did Smg4 stop fighting with me so I decides to ignore that, cause who even cares about him? I then laughed for myself, but then I stopped laughing and feels a little bit bad for Smg4.

SMG3: Pfff why would I feel bad for that idiot? I said.

Then I go upstairs to get to my room but then I turn my head back to Smg4's doors. Right now for sure, I was really feeling bad for that idiot, so I goes to Smg4's doors. I knocked but...no answer. I knocked again but still nothing.

SMG3:Hey idiot, open the door. I said with a little bit nervous tone.

SMG4:Leave me alone...He answered.

I was feeling nervous so I try to open the doors ...but they were unlocked......

I'm sorry if this Chapter was short! I will try to make it not that short byeeeeee