We hail our new crewmate!

Izuku's POV:

When I woke up, my mother was there and unless any other day she was actually shaking me awake which scared me for a bit. 

Inko: Change your clothes my bunny and come out for a second. There are two people who want to talk with you.

Me: Alright.

I did as my mother siad without even thinking to actually check my phone before getting out of my room to our living room and seeing Nezu and Recovery Girl there. Funny how they were there smiling at me and some kind of paper in front of them and my mother who went to sit with them. I soon joined them as well.

Me: Nezu, RG?

Nezu: Good morning Izuku.

RG: Good morning dearie.

Inko: You know them?

Me: Yes. I know them and some others. 

Nezu: As you see by these papers. We would love to employee your son. However since he is still too young for this we need your conscence.

RG: Every teacher at UA is a pro hero and would take good care about him. 

Mother: This all to sudden.

What the heck?!

What employement?!

And you are right!

This is WAYYYYYY tooooo sudden!

The heck is even going on?

My mother seemed to catch on to my surprised face and cluelessness that she handed me over the papers she had in her hands. I took them thankfully and started reading over them only to see that it was for a position which would get me more than enough freedome as well as the authority to do way to much and from what I could see be on paar with Nezu himself. That made me literally drop the papers and look at Nezu with my mouth wide open.

Me: What is this?

Nezu: As you can see, I would like to take you in.

Me: Why tho?

RG: We think you would be a great fit to our team and also help us make UA a better school.

Me: You two do know I am still the same age if not younger than some students, right?

Mother: That's also my concern.

Nezu: We do. However you are unique the way you are and we would like you to join and take over a bran new class.

Me: What class?

Mother: Are you sure you wanna do this?

Me: No but we can at least listen to them, right?

Mother: I know UA is the school you always wanted to be but Izuku we are talking about employment here.

Me: I know. Mom can we at least listen to what they have to say?

Mother: Alright.

RG: We thought there it would be important to have a class about quirks and your son, Izuku, you posses enormous analysing skills which Nezu kinldy pointed out as well as helped us out greatly.

Mother: Helped out?

Me: I just meet Present Mic the other day and helped him out.

Nezu: To be frank. Your sons quirk is a great gift and we would love it to take care about him as well as make sure that he would not get into any kind of trouble.

It was at that moment that my mother paled up. Not many knew about my quirk since it was not really explainable but my mother knew it very well. She didn't liked it because of what happened but she also came to a term with it. 

Mother: IZUKU! What did you do?

Me: Nothing much, I swear!

Mother: *sigh*

Me: Mom, I can explain.

Mother: I don't want to hear it.... I am too tired for this. Nezu, right?

Nezu: Yes.

Mother: Can you make sure my son gets the best education while also teaching for you?

Nezu: Of course.

Mother: Than Izu, this up to you.

With that my mother just left the room. I knew it hurt for her to not have me around but on the other hand, I knew how tired she was and that I needed to help her out somehow. I mean my plan was to get a job after Aldera anyways. So this could be quite the chance as well.

Me: *sigh* Nezu, I will be honest here. I would love to but I won't be living at UA.

RG: How come?

Me: I don't want to leave my mother alone.

Nezu: In this case how about living with her there? Living expenses will be all coverd.

Me: ...

It was just to sweet of an offer not to accpet. I mean come on. Living expenses were quite high and just the rent and the bills were pilling up on us. So I was happy to accept this offere while also making sure my mother would have the best space to live. 

I mean who would know that my quirk would one day get me into UA?!

I certainly did not think about that.

UA chat:

CutyPie: HEWO!

Nezu: He is offically in charge now.

Thirteen: FINALLY SOMEONE SANE!

Cementoss: That was really necessary.

HoundDog: Don't overwork the kid tho.

CutyPie: In charge of what?... you guys are making me scared.

Midnight: Didn't they tell you?

CutyPie: Tell me what?

Mic: You are in charge of UA and also above Nezu.

CutyPie: WHAT?!

Ectoplasm: Guess they didn't,

RG: He signed the papers and moved in. There is no turning back now dearie.

CutyPie: I knew something was fishy with that authority.

HoundDog: Don't worry, RG, Nezu and I will help you out the best we can.

CutyPie: Thanks I guess.

Midnight: LONG LIVE OUR CUTY PIE!

Thirteen: LONG LIVE ABSOLUTE ORDER!

Cementoss: LONG LIVE OUR NEW CAPTAIN!

Ectoplasm: LONG LIVE OUR NEW PRINCIPAL!

Vlad: LONG LIVE OUR NEW CREWMATE!

AllMight: LONG LIVE OUR TRUE RULER

PowerLoader: Uhh that sounds nice!

PowerLoader: LONG LIVE THE RULER BEHIND THE MASK!

Aizawa: *sigh* LONG LIVE PROBLEM CHILD!

LunchRush: LONG LIVE THE DARK SIDE!

HoundDog: Wrong movie!

LunchRush: But!

HoundDog: No buts!

LunchRush: Aww.... fine.

LunchRush: LONG LIVE OUR RULER!

~~END~~

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this book and see you perhapse in a next one... oh and thanks for reading this gems!

🎉 You've finished reading I can see it... Your death day and my punishment... (not the usual chatfic) 🎉