A bit on the crazy side!

Izuku's POV:

So apparently the plushy I thought was a walking plushy or an animatronics which looked like Mickey Mouse or Chuchly cheese but a bit cursed or as if he had like an accident while grooming was actually Nezu. I mean I did hear about the name but never knew that the man behind it was an actual animal. How was I supposed to know that? Besides now that I know this, I also know that he is a chimera and a bit on the crazy side like the dog dude that came in grabbing him the other day.

*vibration noises (wup wup) *

Me: Not again....

I was stuck at home since it was the weekend and I was really looking forward to enjoy it but my phone kept buzzing and these teachers were actually inviting me to events and who knows what else. So curious as I was, I grabbed my phone and looked at it.

Me: What do you mean? What?! Come over for some arson?!

Needless to say I was perplaxed and soo confused but at the same time currious what this little rat meant to say.

In a privat chat:

Nezu: My child, I here by invite you to some arson at UA.

Izuku: Arson?

Nezu: Yes, arson.

Izuku: What in the name of satan are you doing?

Nezu: Not me, us.

Izuku: Huh?

Nezu: You just don't know it, that you will be there and doing it with me.

Izuku: What do you plan on doing?

Nezu: Just messing with the support course.

Izuku: There is no school today, you know that... right?

Nezu: Yes. However I have some gradings to do and what better than to test their inventions out.

Izuku: Ohhh you meant that!!!

Izuku: I am in.

Nezu: Glad to hear that.

Izuku: Before that, I gotta go to the door someone just ding donged and knocked.

Nezu: That is Power Loader who is here to get you.

Izuku: Let me guess... I never had a choice to say no... right?

Nezu: Exactly. Such a great mind.

Izuku: I feel like sighing but I am soo not gonna write it.

Nezu: Just follow him. I promise this will be fun.

Izuku: Hmmm... let's see about that.

Nezu: See you soon.

Izuku: Till in a bit.