Oh ahm... who's that? Is this real?

Izuku's POV:

I really was surprised when I woke up in the hospital with like a chimera plushy at my side. At first I was soo sure this was a plushy but it started moving and then talking and then pulled out some tea out of thin air. Yeah... at this point I knew what was going on... I was soo high on meds that I was halucinating for sure.

Well that was really what I thought and this was why I was playing like Chess and talking to that Mickey Mouse amateur. He seemed nice and I kinda enjoyed our time together. It was really funny when he suddenly threw away the chessboard or when he decided to drop his figure and so on. He was fun and as a haluciation I really enjoyed this a lot.

Me: This is fun.

Mickey wanna be: Glad you enjoy this child.

Me: Why are you still calling me child?

Mickey wanna be: Because you are a human child.

Me: And I told you my name Mickey Mouse wanna be.

Mickey wanna be: So did I.

Me: And I can call you something else as well.

Mickey wanna be: I would appreciate it if you refer from doing so.

Me: Why? You are also not calling me by my name.

It was at that moment that the door opened but it was already to late and I went on and called him a few different things and at some point that new doggy who came in had to grab him at his collar and drag him outside.

Me: Wow... this was weird.

Soon after that I realized that the phone next to me was going off like crazy.

UA group chat:

AllMight: So you say you just dragged out Nezu?

Vlad: Hah... you have a death wish.

Mic: Is the little listener okay?

Midnight: Did he really attack my little cuty pie?!

Unkown went online

Unkown: I am still unkown.... *sigh*

Aizawa went online

Aizawa: Thanks for the wanring. 

Unkown: Your welcome.

LunchRush: It was hell! I hope you get the man who wanted to kill ya.

Aizawa: I have.

LnchRush: Finally now stop actually ordering me to make you coffee and go back to your coffee shop.

Aizawa: No.

RG: @Unkown How are you feeling dearie?

LunchRush: Shut it! Ama be the one who gonna poison you if you continue this!

Unkown: Pretty good why?

RG: You've been alseep for 10 days.

Unkown: Kinda feels refreshing.

RG: I am concerned.

Aizawa: Try me.

Unkown: You shouldn't be.

Midnight: I... I just saw HoundDog putting Nezu into his own principals office. It looked weird.

Mic: How weird?

Cementoss: I saw it too.

Ectoplasm: Same.

Vlad: So?

Midnight: Who's gonna say it?

Cementoss: He just threw Nezu inside as ig he was some kind of rabid racoon.

Ectoplasm: As weird as this sounds it really hits it.

Midnight: Surprisingly yes.

Aizawa: *sigh*

RG: Seems like he took an interrest in you.

Unkown: Who's Nezu?