Chapter Four

Entering the dim room Mel quietly inspected the small office. The far wall was bare and in front of it was a chestnut desk which overflowed with piles of scrolls of all kinds sporting many regal looking wax seals bearing different coat of arms.

The tan looking Goblin sat on an uncomfortable looking chair wearing a buttoned patterned jacket and the Gringotts logo upon his breast pocket and a cold look in his eyes as he examined the family in front of him.

The cluttered desk in front of him sported brass scales balancing on a clutter of books and a chamberstick with a small candle that lit the room amongst other lighting. On her right was a magnificent grey fireplace which held a mug and pitcher, the fire crackled in the air as heat drifted over her body. To the left sat two large bookcases which were filled to the brim with books of all kinds, ancient trinkets, and artifacts with mysterious symbols.

Seemingly in the middle of signing paperwork seeing as the goblin still held a feathered quill in his taloned hand, Hadrian spoke charmingly introducing his small family formally. "Greetings Master Goblin, May your gold forever flow through your halls."

"May your enemies fall to your blade and cower at your feet. I am Goblin Kleerk, I assume you are here about the discrepancies withdrawn from the potter vault. We goblins were unsure if you were aware of these withdrawals seeing as you had not signed off the withdrawals formally. I do assume that is your business here at Gringotts today?" He spoke.

With a look of barely concealed rage and confusion Hadrian asked quizzically "Letters? We were not informed about any discrepancies in our vaults, Is there a possibility you were perhaps mistaken Master Goblin? Our business at Gringotts will be claiming our Lord and Ladyship titles and seeing to an inheritance test."

"I see. Well then it seems that as you are unaware of these unapproved transactions we must inquire about your accounts. In saying that it would explain the unanswered letters regarding the inquiries on the monthly withdrawals." Explained Kleerk.

"if you could Master Goblin, can you provide a full update on our accounts regarding the withdrawals which for the record we have not given permission to be withdrawn."

"Of course Heir Potter Gringotts can certainly obtain a full account update for you to look over. First we will do the inheritance test and the acceptance of your Lord/Ladyship titles and later we can address the accounts."

"now prick your fingers with these daggers and drip exactly seven drops of blood onto these pieces of parchment and we will read your inheritance results Heir Potters". Kleerk stated as he leaned back on his chair tiredly.

I moved forward, gently handling the black daggers which were engraved in delicate swirls and designs, with an inscription running down the beautiful blade. Pricking the tip of my finger with the blade I dropped exactly seven drops of blood on the parchment before shoving my finger in my mouth to stop the bleeding, gently I wiped the blade on my dress before handing it back to Kleerk's awaiting hand. In the corner of my eye I saw Harry do the same.