Chapter 12- Pain

I awoke in a warm, unfamiliar bed with a human arm draped around my bare waist. My shirt had ridden up to under my boob and my stomach was now exposed. In a panic, I turned around to see Natasha knocked out, sleeping. Her soft red hair fell around her face and I brushed stray hairs behind her ears to see her beautiful face. I felt at home.

Suddenly, there was a loud knocking at the door that caused Nat to wake up and see that I was admiring her.

I looked away, blushing and cursing myself for being silly. Her light chuckle filled the silence in the bedroom. Then the person at the door began talking through, threatening that they'll bust the door open if she doesn't answer right now.

Natasha, in a hurry, shoved me out of bed and stuffed me into a closet before putting on a large hoodie that seemed to be from one of her soulmates. She answered the door in a hurry and I could barely hear through the closet door.

"We have a meeting with Fury in 20. It's about her," a gruff voice said through the open doorway.

"I'll be down by then but I just have to shower real quick," Natasha responded to the male. "Buck, what's wrong? You look troubled,"

Shit, Soldat was out there and now Nat was inviting him in for a personal chat. Fuck me!

"When we found her Nat, I was so happy but she just reminds me of them and now I can barely look her way without having a fucking breakdown!" he exclaimed with pure emotion.

I felt tears swell in my eyes, I didn't realize he felt that way. I watched as Nat wrapped her arms around him and his soft cries could be heard from her shoulder.

After a couple of minutes of talking, they decided to take their conversation elsewhere leaving me in a closet alone with my overbearing thoughts. Was it my fault that they were uncomfortable in their own home? Am I doing what Fury said I would?

I exited the room with my items and made my way to the elevator when suddenly it opened and out stepped Wanda with Loki, whispering about god knows what.

They look up at me before looking at each other to make sure that they weren't imagining things. I quickly tried to walk past them and into the opened elevator but as soon as my foot touched the elevator floor, I felt a cold, calming hand hold my wrist attempting to hold me back.

I didn't have to look back, knowing it was Loki.

"What are you doing here, Olivia," he questioned.

"Let me go Loki, I don't want to cause any more trouble," I replied, quietly.

"Why aren't you still in the Raft?" he questioned, trying to get inside my head.

"Just ain't no more. Now, can you let me go?" I said stubbornly. Suddenly, I was teleported to the meeting room where all the Avengers sat, listening to Fury's drone on and on.

They all turned to us and couldn't believe their eyes. I could practically hear their thoughts and I felt cramped in this tiny room with this many eyes on me.

"Well, what a pleasant surprise," Fury said sarcastically. I started to breathe heavier and become dizzy. I felt calm waves of emotion try to calm me down but with the stares, the mind-reading migraine, and Fury's condescending tone, I was struggling.

And suddenly the headache was gone and I felt lighter. Gasps were heard from behind as I turned to find a shocked Wanda and Loki looking at me with pity and... pride? Wanda rushed forwards to tightly wrap her sleek arms make their way around my waist. I didn't know how to react so I just copied her actions and a sigh of contempt escaped her mouth.

As she pulled away, the others exchanged glances of confusion and once again I could feel a panic attack rising. I stormed from the room, avoiding any eye contact with my soulmates.

I try to find the elevator but the tears were already clouding my vision. I could barely walk with the number of overwhelming emotions crashing upon me. There were confused and scared emotions flowing through the soul marks causing my skin to burn as I haven't accepted them yet. I was in utter pain and it was only getting worse.

What did I do to deserve this horrible life!?

Just a wee quick chapter for yall! Thank you all so much for nearly 300 reads!!! I'm so happy right now~!! Sorry I've been away just was on holidays, am now getting back to writing dont worry!