CHAPTER 5. Tragic

CHAPTER 5. 

Tragic

Shoot!

A tragic day it is for Enzo.

"F-CK!" Enzo punched the wall, very hard. As in, very very hard.

You wanna know why?

"What's wrong, baby?" the girl clinged in his arms even though the girl looked scared, of him punching the wall, "Why did you..."

Enzo angrily shoved away the girl's hand that's wrapped in his right arm. He looked at the girl furiously and the girl flinched because of fear.

This is what's bad about him. Whenever he's mad, he loses control of himself.

Anger eats all of him.

So, he grabbed Nayi's shoulder and squeezed it so hard that Nayi's eyes are now watery, "You better know when to shut up!"

Nayi nodded as she cried in pain.

"E-enzo, please... You're hurting me..." Nayi said to Enzo, while tears are streaming down to her cheeks.

That's when Enzo realized that he was hurting Nayi.

"Shit! Nayi, I'm sorry!" he immediately hugged Nayi and she cried even more so he hugged tightly, "I'm sorry..."

'Shit, Enzo! Why the the hell did you hurt her! Shit!' Enzo cursed in his head.

He was wrong. He was very wrong! Yes, he's hurting a woman but not physically. It's emotionally and it wouldn't leave marks. All of his women clearly know that they're only bedwarmers. Nothing more.

"Sorry," he said again in a soothing voice, "Uhm. Nayi?"

He pulled away and look at her. It's hard for him to ask Nayi about this, but he has to. Even if it bruises his ego.

"Can you pay for our stay, here?" he shyly asked, "Me and my father argued, so I can't touch my money. My credit cards were cut."

Nayi, who's wearing nothing, gave him a smile and nodded.

'This is embarassing.' He said on his mind.

For the first time ever, he asked a girl to pay for their stay. And he f-cking can't believe it.

"Okay, I'll pay for our stay but... Please? Have sex with me again!" Nayi seductively smiled as she pulled him to her to let him feel her moist core.

Enzo smirked, "You don't have to beg."

Then Nayi kissed him on the lips. They're standing, naked, kissing torridly.

Although he's enjoying it, there's still something that bothers him and makes his chest heavy.

Yes. He's disowned. By his f-ckin' father.

And now he's damn poor!

Flashback

2 days.

It's been 2 days and nothing's change.

He's still rich and f-ckin' wealthy. Told ya his father won't turn him down. Ever.

He is his only son.

"Oh, dammit Dirty! You're torturing me," he said as his general reacts as Dirty dirty dances on the screen.