𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

TRIGUN STAMPEDE: SEASON ONE

A sandstorm rages in the land. No Man's Land, a scorching planet far from the Earth, where five moons shine. The survivors of the human race live in a barren land of writhing, deformed creatures, relying on the "plant," an ecologically-powered reactor that creates all matter from scratch, and scraping away at their flesh and blood.

In this harsh world, there is one troublemaker with a bounty of $6 million, called "Human Typhoon," who is sure to bring disaster to anyone who gets involved with him. His name is Vash the Stampede.

Rookie reporter Meryl Stryfe, together with drunken veteran reporter Roberto de Niro, is in search of a big scoop about the human typhoon, and they arrive at a gunfighter in a crimson coat, but what they encounter is a windbag who "never kills people" and is more good-natured than anyone else!

Accompanied by the mysterious gunslinging doctor, Valerie Rain (whose real name is actually Renée Valentine) and Nicholas D. Wolfwood, an incorrigible undertaker, the journey begins in pursuit of Vash's evil-tainted twin brother, Millions Knives.

What are the myriad of assassins who stand in their way and what is the dreadful plan of Knives? When all the mysteries are revealed, the battle for the world begins!

☦︎

      ^      |

^
|

my favorite screenshot that has come out of this fandom