𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

☦︎ • ━━━━━━━━ • ☦︎

s ᴜ ᴍ ᴍ ᴀ ʀ ʏ

☦︎ • ━━━━━━━━ • ☦︎

Renée Valentine isn't actually a doctor, and her name isn't actually Valerie Rain. That's only what the residents of Jeneora Rock think, and Renée is happy to keep it that way. She's safe there and able to lay low and stay under the radar. To be caught by what's hunting her may be deadly, after all.

But when Vash the Stampede━the "Humanoid Typhoon" with a $$6,000,000 bounty on his head━returns to Jeneora Rock with reporters Meryl Streep and Roberto De Niro, everything goes to shit. Bad people are on his tail, after more than just Vash himself, and the town is destroyed, leaving nothing but bitter townspeople who regret ever taking in the outsiders they crossed paths with. Armed with a heavy dose of guilt and some determination, Vash and Renée team up with Meryl and Roberto to find Vash's twin brother, Nai (aka: Millions Knives).

And Renée never expects to run into Nicholas D. Wolfwood, the person she has always been searching for, with the trailer on their car.

☦︎ • ━━━━━━━━ • ☦︎

ᴄ ᴀ s ᴛ

☦︎ • ━━━━━━━━ • ☦︎

━━━ • 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 • ━━━

Renée Valentine
voiced by: ai kayano (older alice)

Renée Valentinevoiced by: ai kayano (older alice)

ALIAS: Dr. Valerie Rain !
" I HAVE NEVER STOPPED REACHING FOR YOU "

• ☦︎ •

Nicholas D. Wolfwood
voiced by: yoshimasa hosoya

ALIAS: The Punisher !" I WANT TO BE THE ONE WHO FIGHTS OFF YOUR NIGHTMARES "

" I WANT TO BE THE ONE WHO FIGHTS OFF YOUR NIGHTMARES "

━━━ • 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 • ━━━

Vash the Stampede
voiced by: yoshitsugu matsuoka

Meryl Stryfe
voiced by: sakura ando

Roberto De Niro
voiced by: kenji matsuda

Millions Knives
voiced by: junya ikeda

☦︎ • ━━━━━━━━ • ☦︎

ɴ ᴏ ᴛ ᴇ

☦︎ • ━━━━━━━━ • ☦︎

DISCLAIMER: I do not own, nor claim to own, trigun, trigun maximum, or trigun: stampede. I only own Renée Valentine and any other characters I may create for this fanfiction. trigun belongs to yasuhiro nightow.

welp, now I'm addicted to trigun AND simping for wolfwood in all of his forms. I decided to put the japanese va's down on this fic instead of the english ones mostly because I prefer wolfwood's japanese voice lol. no hate to david matranga, of course! I think he's a great voice actor :)